Georgia Gwinnett College Reviews

1,509 reviews
While I was on my tour of this college, everyone was very welcoming. I felt like I was right at home and that it was be an easy transition for me from high school. I enjoyed the friendly and encouraging environment. I was very pleased with the small class size as well as how involved the professors are in the students' education and goals. I do not think I would personally change a thing about the college itself besides adding a golf team because I enjoy golf.
I love my college. The staff is so caring and they always push you to do more. I believe so much in myself because of these past years. There is practically no student involvement but that's okay because my main focus was graduating.
Personally, I like the system of the college. For example, they are very organized when it comes to letting students register for classes. Georgia Gwinnett also provides many opportunities to aid students both financially and academically. Overall, it is a fun college experience because they provide support for every student's learning experience.
Start Your Review of Georgia Gwinnett College
The majority of the faculty held contempt for the students and never wanted to help when students asked. Once I asked my teacher if she could go over a quiz with me and she responded that she had a second job and she didn't have time for me. Also, most of the online resources and books malfunction on a weekly basis, making it difficult to complete my homework.
I'm a high school senior about to attend this school. From what I've been shown online and on campus, this school provides lots of opportunities for students to grow and learn within their major and other subjects that they enjoy. If there isn't a class for a certain subject(which most likely there is), there's a student-formed club for it. Not only that, but the campus is beautiful and very home-like. I'm very excited to attend this school in the near future.
So far I love this place! It is a very friendly, open place! Students are always able to be involved in something because there is always something going on. The teachers are amazing, they teach me the material and then more. I feel suuuuper prepared for anything to come my way now.
The classes are small so it's easy to have discussions with the class and professor. It is also easier to have one-on-one time with the teacher. The school has a beautiful environment and makes it easy to learn.
Beautiful campus, understanding teachers, not expensive. Overall a great place to start your college experience!!!
My experience at GGC has been very calm, cool, and collected. I really love the various activities and classes that are on campus. I also love the dorms, campus scenery, and don't forget the food. I hope all incoming freshmen will enjoy their time here like I am.
Georgia Gwinnett College is a good start for transferring to a bigger university as a base. I like it because the tuition is affordable compare to other school around my area. The campus isn’t that big so finding my classes is easy and not a far distance. They also have a lot of parking options as welll. The food their is good, we have chick-fil-a, moes, panda, Starbucks and the dinning hall. The teacher here are nice and the work load isn’t a lot (homework, assignments ,etc) for what I’ve seen so far. Over all the school is very nice and it’s a good place to start your college education !
I like Ggc because of the location . I also love some of the professor,they give you the impression that with alittle more commitment you can achieve what you put your mind too and it will seem like a breeze .They are understanding and they make the studies where you can get it. I wish there was more professional professor that wanted to be there to understand and teach the students.
Georgia Gwinnett College is a great school and has so much room and potential to grow. Although it has been around for just a little over five years it has an amazing curriculum. I would like to see them match the rate they are growing population wise with how they build, which is the only problem I have, it seems as if that the board at the school doesn't realize how fast the school is growing. For instance, the school has a break from 2-3:30, which makes it a mess trying to go get lunch or leave campus. That would have been a great communal aspect when the school first started but now it just seems unnecessary and out of the way. Other than them needing to match infrastructure with population no complaints.
GGC is an overall pretty good school. The diversity here is fantastic! It's pretty impossible to go here for four years and not make a friend from another country. This school also offers a lot of opportunities for students to thrive and be involved in a lot of interesting extracurricular activities. Class sizes are an average of 26 students per class which makes the learning environment be on a more personal level than most universities.
They really help you and understand the personal life still goes on around us. It’s not just College,College, College. To them they care about you being successsful and don’t believe that money should stop anyone from getting an education. And the teacher staff are so understanding and do everything they can to help. I love he other students everyone is so friendly and the school does a whole bunch of little fun events around the school to get you involved.
First two years attending this college was amazing as a college student experience the college life. However as I attended for 3 more years, the college campus became overcrowded and the college system such as paying for its listed fees were unnecessary and unhelpful in pursuing my college degree. Parking is a nightmare. The infrastructure is always under construction since its next to a main highway. There is a scarcity in professors that actually have time to teach the material and to provide effective feedback. There are not even enough electives or courses to provide to the students. Although this college has its negatives, its best features are: its small class count for professors to engage with the students more effectively than a huge auditorium; its diversity in the students and professors; and the local area of the city for socializing.
I love going to Georgia Gwinnett College! The campus is beautiful and they offer so much help and activities to get you involve!
It is a great school because you get meet a lot of different people and the teachers teach very well.
Start Your Review of Georgia Gwinnett College
I loved the size of GGC while I attended school there. It was big enough to get the college experience but small enough to feel like you were an actual person rather than just a face in a lecture hall full of hundreds.
The school is great but some things should change around there. Some professors are decent but there are some that lack of importance in communication when really needed.
The GGC campus is not large, but rather intimate compared to others. It is clean and well kept. And over the past year and a half, I've enjoyed my time spent thus far. If you're looking for an inexpensive way to kick start your college career, I recommend applying to GGC.