Georgia College & State University Reviews

1,161 reviews
The atmosphere here of Georgia college & State University is very chill and quiet which is a good thing. There are perks to the food that is around this area and all the opportunity of different events happening whether on campus or downtown.
Full of UGA regects and rednecks, if you are from the city you will not be welcomed here. Very fake and superficial environment. Small class sizes does make for good acedemics but not all the professors really care about their job and cancel class many times over the semester.
I love how small and tight nit everyone around campus is. People are very open to opinion. I honestly love most everything about it. One thing I don't like it how we don't have a football team, but I can understand why we don't to keep the school number at a certain level. It doesn't have that university feel like it does places that do have football teams.
Start Your Review of Georgia College & State University
Georgia college has been great so far. I love the small town college with the big college feel. Really like the small class sizes that helps me focus more on whats going on in class. Also like how everything is truly with in walking distance.
Georgia College is a place for Young Life members and sorority girls to thrive. I enrolled intending on being a dance minor, but was very let down by the program. The people here are incredibly kind and welcoming, but if you are not in Young Life or a sorority, finding your group can be difficult. It is a small town, that is something to keep in mind, but if you thrive in small towns, you will thrive at Georgia College.
I loves the campus but I think their could be more food options that are closer. There are a lot of abandoned places that need to be cleaned up and turned into a grocery store or something. I loved how they offer free bus rides that run for most of the day and you only have to wait around 8 minutes.
I took one tour 3 years ago and now this place is home. Milly will always hold a special place in my heart. The school and staff is amazing and super helpful. The campus in the middle of downtown milly where it’s walking distance to restaurants and stores. The school is small enough for students to have a relationship with thier professors, but big enough to always meet a new face.
Georgia College and State University is a nice, small school that has a very home-like feel. Everyone I've met- staff or student- has been very helpful and kind. The faculty is very willing to answer your questions.
Georgia College is an amazing liberal arts school with so many opportunities to grow and expand your knowledge. The campus is beautiful and the staff is incredible. Everyone is so supportive and loving. It has an amazing environment
GCSU is a great school if you want the small-town feel, professor-student relationships, and a tight knit community holding up your academics and student life.
For those who enjoy having a smaller teacher student ratio, but still feels big enough to enjoy the college experience; this school is for you. This campus overall is a beautiful, friendly, outgoing environment that is filled with an abundance of events such as Greek life, sports, etc. throughout the year to keep students engaged with the campus and town itself.
I liked the smaller matriculation and the fact that you see familiar faces everyday unlike the larger universities. I also liked the housing being so close to campus so it didn't take that long to get to class. I liked the overall size of the campus and the layout was easy to understand. The professors were very knowledgeable about their subjects and the smaller class size helped me to feel comfortable asking and responding to questions.
Professors are amazing! They are so nice and forgiving and understanding. They answer all questions asked to the fullest extent needed.
GCSU is an amazing smaller university located in a quaint town called Milledgeville. This school offers a variety of activities and clubs that allows every student to feel comfortable and fit in.
Georgia College has been such an amazing experience for me. The faculty are always very generous and helpful. When I first began at GCSU I was not sure what college was like. It was a very big change for me. I was very homesick at the beginning, but I began to make friends and adjust to a busy college schedule. The nice faculty and students made me feel welcomed and at home. I hope everyone will consider GCSU for college. It has truly been amazing so far, and I can not wait for the next three years as a student there.
I am a freshmen at Georgia College and State University. I have loved every second of being at this school. I loved how small the classes are because it helps you get to know your professors and allows you to focus more. I highly recommend!
It is a very good college with many things near by for students to do. It also has many helpful teachers willing to go the extra mile for any student who asks.
Start Your Review of Georgia College & State University
The professors care about each of their students by providing optimal educational opportunities. A majority of the professors are respectful and value their students' opinions and input.
Georgia College is a great school. An excellent campus with lots of learning opportunities. Georgia College is a great school. An excellent campus with lots of learning opportunities. Georgia College is a great school. An excellent campus with lots of learning opportunities. Georgia College is a great school. An excellent campus with lots of learning opportunities.
I love GCSU so much! It's the perfect fit for me. The small campus and class sizes make me feel right at home.