Georgetown University Reviews

1,182 reviews
Filters Applied:
During my time in school, we used blackboard for assignments and projects. The use of the program was effective.
The experience was incredible. I believe that the rigor of the education prepared me for the real-world.
As a recruiter, I can testify to the unbelievable university this is! The firm loves to target Georgetown students and scoops up as many as possible every year. I find that the intellectual and pre-professional culture are two key factors that make Georgetown students superb professionals and leaders. And needless to say, the D.C. location makes it that much better. Can't beat it!
Start Your Review of Georgetown University
Georgetown has been such a fantastic place to learn! I have experienced so much growth. It manages to motivate students whilst being an environment that cares for the whole person.
Every Georgetown grad at my firm has impressed me. This school breeds intellectuals, hard workers, and sharp professionals! Excited that my son is choosing Georgetown over the Ivies into which he was also accepted.
Excellent academics, faculty, and location. Lead to an incredible undergraduate experience with numerous opportunities off and on campus.
The atmosphere at Georgetown is lovely, the faculty is wonderful, and the financial aid office has assisted me a great deal. I truly feel like I am constantly learning new things while being in a great area.
Great location, fascinating courses, engaged student body, so many opportunities on the Georgetown campus and the entire DC area. Extremely expensive, but for the opportunities that are afforded to the students here it is well worth it.
Georgetown University embodies the very best a Jesuit education offers, an education that brings people together rather than driving them to compete among one another while still being among the very best offered in the world. If you seek to make the world a better place, no other school better serves that mission than Georgetown University.
I toured and I loved the environment. Everyone was incredibly welcoming of me and I felt like I was in a place where I could find my passions accompanied by an up and coming city.
Amazing professors and staff. I feel so challenged here and I am so excited to continue attending this institution. If you want to expand your horizons and attend a school that forces you to think deeply and apply your knowledge to the world, go here. The students love to support each other and collaborate to really make it a home.
One of the best experiences one can have. A great university that cares about your success. Professors and Deans will help anyway they can. D.C. can be a bit dangerous though. A+
Georgetown's location and the campus is a dream for anyone looking to pursue a degree in international affairs. Its connections with the federal government give students opportunities no other university could compare to.
This is a fantastic school that truly focuses on educating its students in all ways, both inside and outside of the classroom. The professors are experts in their fields and easy to talk to, the campus is beautiful and the people are smart, caring and focused on changing the world.
Georgetown is renown for it's educational excellence. Unfortunately, the parking is the biggest problem.
Great experience at Georgetown so far. Definitely one of the best options for IR, finance and pre-law
Start Your Review of Georgetown University
I have enjoyed my brief time at Georgetown greatly. It has provided me with great classes and professors, excellent work opportunities, and fun memories.
I liked the standard of academic excellence offered by Georgetown University. I only visited the campus as I have not been accepted. I am still in high school I can not provide what grade.
I can't say enough good things about Georgetown. Its a great mix of strong academics, great classmates and a fun atmosphere outside of class.