Georgetown University Reviews

1,061 reviews
Amazing campus. Brilliant professors. Endless opportunities. I couldn't have been more proud of/happy with my choice.
While Georgetown is a great school academically, there are several aspects of life on campus that are not as amazing.
the campus is very good I enjoy everything about it and am very happy being here. this campus is good and I would recommend it to others
Review Your College
Absolutely amazing. These rankings drag it slightly down because of city bias (housing quality, price, endowment). I encourage all to apply.
There is such a diversity of thought, opinion, and experience among the students here. The admissions department does a fantastic job of crafting a well-rounded class as a whole whose members reflect almost every background and walk of life. Each and every student I have met at Georgetown has a very distinct set of passions and goals, but everyone seems free to explore those to an incredible degree of depth no matter where those passions may lie.
I am loving my time at Georgetown! As a freshman, I have been exposed to many great people, professors, opportunities, and more. I would not trade my time here at all.
I loved the location, the history, the traditions, and the many opportunities. I did not like the lack of mentorship. I only met my adviser once, when she signed my major form. Best of all were the other students, from whom I learned the most during my time in college.
Great campus life with many diverse events and conferences going on daily. Professors are great professionals.
I am currently enrolled in their master's program in program and portfolio management. I am not impressed with the quality of the instructors, especially for such high tuition rates. Our last two courses were basically mirror images of each other, with one instructor hardly present and never responding to questions. The other instructor never realized who his students were.....accomplished professionals with many years of experience. If I had to do over again, I would have never enrolled at Georgetown University.
Online student with on campus mandatory requirements. Pay for what you get in education, preparation for real world experience and lifelong connection to Georgetown. Student support, IT support, and faculty support have been fabulous.
Great school! Well worth the money. Great teachers and programs. Also has lots of clubs to join and lots to do.
It is a very good college. I love how it is catholic and wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visiting Georgetown's campus was amazing. Great college town atmosphere and amazing academic program.
My professors have been the absolute best, classes (for the most part) are between 15 and 20 students. The campus and area are stunning, and there are no campus recognized Greek organizations, so people really focus on school and a diverse range of clubs.
It's been fun so far, I've really been able to be challenged academically while also expanding and learning about myself socially. Great academics and social life make for a memorable college experience.
Georgetown is a very unique school. It's a really nice campus in an amazing area, and its location provides students with many great opportunities. The academics are rigorous but high quality, and the students here are great.
I decided to go to Georgetown University last summer to see if it would be an eligible college for me to attend. As I walked in I was extremely surprised to see how beautiful and bright the campus was. While taking the tour the students leading it seemed very smart, knowledgeable and very welcoming. The environment of the campus seemed safe and very friendly. There is so much tradition in the school that brings it to life and has a lot of memories for students. The traditions of the school show how much students love their college experience. Overall, the school gives off a very fun yet educational experience to all students and seem to be very accepting of those who go to the school. If any student was debating whether or not to come to this school I would encourage them to apply.
Review Your College
It has been shocking the number of e-mails we get reporting that there has been an assault in the part of town where the University is located. It's almost comforting, because the awareness these e-mails raise at least lets us know the issue isn't just swept under the rug.
I'm fairly confident that the caliber of the school will add to the value of my degree.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
It is gorgeous. They could offer more to graduate students.
  • 6 months ago