Georgetown College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Political Science and Government17 Graduates
Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies9 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Georgetown College Reviews
What I loved most about Georgetown College is their small class size. I felt like I had one-on-one experiences with my teacher, they knew my name; not just my face! I loved the family-like atmosphere of a small campus. Being a student-athlete comes with a lot of amazing opportunities not every student can experience. The girls on their acro-tumbling team took me under their wing and made me feel special when I visited. It's been 6 months and I still receive phone calls, texts, and emails from the girls checking to see how my senior year is going. I LOVED Georgetown College.
Absolutely beautiful campus. The school also has amazing professors who actually care about each and every student as a person. The town is an amazing small town feel with a big city (Lexington) just minutes away! My time at Georgetown so far has been an amazing journey and I hope to continue it for my senior year!
Almost everyone at my school plays a varsity sport and in their off season will participate in an intramural sport as well. Many of our sports teams, men's and women's, are very talented. Our football team won their conference championship in the 2015 season. Our men's basketball team unfortunately lost in the NAIA Division 1 National Championship with a buzzer beater, but had a phenomenal 2015-2016 season. My sports team, the women's lacrosse team, also lost in the NAIA Invitational National Championship game and place 2nd overall in our 2016 league. A great feat for a team that has only been a varsity program for 2 years. The school spirit at football games is amazing, so many students are playing in the game and many more are watching with players' families in the stands. We have a beautiful grass softball field, grass baseball field, two grass practice fields, and an awesome turf game field. Our athletic weight room has all the equipment needed, even if it is a little old. Some thing I love about Georgetown is that all of the teams get along and try to support each other as much as their schedules allow it.