George T Baker Aviation is a public college located in Florida. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 230 undergraduate students. The George T Baker Aviation acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Aircraft Maintenance. Graduating 24% of students, George T Baker Aviation alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $38,500.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review George T Baker Aviation Technical College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like George T Baker Aviation Technical College
- NGJ Renee Career Facilitation
- 2 Year
- Elgin, IL
- 8 reviews
- CRobert Morgan Educational Center - Adult Education
- 2 Year
- Miami, FL
- 13 reviews
- B+National Aviation Academy
- 2 Year
- Clearwater, FL
- 150 reviews
- CTrinity Baptist College
- 4 Year
- Jacksonville, FL
- 75 reviews
George T Baker Aviation Technical College Reviews
George T Baker is a fundamental school. Teachers teach good , you go there to learn and you will learn and become successful.
George T Baker is a great school to invest your time and money into. This school has great value, certifies you in multiple places at a low cost.
My overall experience in this school so far is that of an exciting and fun experience. There is not one day that i do not learn something new in the classroom. And at least once a week we go outside to do some hands-on training on the aircrafts ourselves. This is a great school so far and every day i look forward to arriving at school ready for something new awaiting for me to discover and learn.