COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
George Fox University continues to be available to serve you during this uncertain and challenging time. We've put a number of measures in place to keep our campus communities healthy, and have expanded our campus visit options to keep you safe. Check our resource page for relevant updates. Learn More
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
George Fox University is an accredited and nationally recognized college offering more than 90 majors and minors in our undergraduate bachelor's degree program. We consistently rank as one of the top Christian universities on the West Coast.
For more than 125 years, George Fox has been committed to providing a Christian education through which every student can grow intellectually and spiritually with the guidance of devoted Christian scholars.
At George Fox, our Be Known promise ensures each student is valued, encouraged, and equipped to succeed -- personally, academically, and spiritually.
George Fox University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.70 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.70 responses
Nursing Major (Transfers Welcome!)
Our bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) degree program is accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education and is also approved by the Oregon State Board of Nursing. Upon completion of the nursing program, you will be eligible to take the NCLEX-RN licensure exam. Our graduates are overwhelmingly successful on this exam. We now offer Spring and Fall enrollment -- learn more today!
- of students say they don't have Greek life.69 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.93 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses