George Fox University is an accredited and nationally recognized college offering more than 90 majors and minors in our undergraduate bachelor's degree program. We consistently rank as one of the top Christian universities on the West Coast.
For more than 125 years, George Fox has been committed to providing a Christian education through which every student can grow intellectually and spiritually with the guidance of devoted Christian scholars.
At George Fox, our Be Known promise ensures each student is valued, encouraged, and equipped to succeed -- personally, academically, and spiritually.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.82 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
George Fox University Reviews
Cons: Cliques, expensive, lacking diversity, shove religious views down your throat and if you don't agree your grade suffers yet the student portal is evidence of rampant drugs/sex/partying, no assistance with job placement if you are an Adult degree student, and the film program professors need to be fired - horrible favoritism, uncommunicative, arrogant, and just plain nasty!
In summary, it's a good school IF you choose the right program, stay to yourself, and do NOT live on campus!