George Fox University is an accredited and nationally recognized college offering more than 90 majors and minors in our undergraduate bachelor's degree program. We consistently rank as one of the top Christian universities on the West Coast.
For more than 125 years, George Fox has been committed to providing a Christian education through which every student can grow intellectually and spiritually with the guidance of devoted Christian scholars.
At George Fox, our Be Known promise ensures each student is valued, encouraged, and equipped to succeed -- personally, academically, and spiritually.
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Business Administration and Management125 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services39 Graduates
Elementary Education38 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences31 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production15 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.82 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
George Fox University Reviews
Cons: Cliques, expensive, lacking diversity, shove religious views down your throat and if you don't agree your grade suffers yet the student portal is evidence of rampant drugs/sex/partying, no assistance with job placement if you are an Adult degree student, and the film program professors need to be fired - horrible favoritism, uncommunicative, arrogant, and just plain nasty!
In summary, it's a good school IF you choose the right program, stay to yourself, and do NOT live on campus!
Their dorms are large and well kept, and their food is great.
If you aren't very outgoing, however, you may have a hard(er) time getting comfortable there.
Their professors are nice and knowledgeable in their chosen areas, and with their community classes, it's not that hard to find at least one friend.
All in all, I say it's a good campus to at least visit if you are Christian (or open to Christian ideologies).