Geneva College Reviews

It is a wonderful environment! Great Professors and Staff, all extremely helpful! Geneva becomes a home away from home and is a phenomenal place to get one's education.
I just started as a Freshman at Geneva College and I couldn't be happier. They teach not only academics but also bible classes. The teachers, students and environment are all welcoming.
The school is overpriced and not a good school for transfer students. The professors don't like students from Pennsylvania. The liberal arts profs and
students are petty, uptight, and way too liberal & non-liberal art majors are often trashy. Not a good school to go to if you are interested in finding a good job afterward (unless you major in business or engineering). The school is better for girls than boys. On a positive note the campus is nice and safe.
Start Your Review of Geneva College
I absolutely love this college...the close community, personal & caring professors, and the atmosphere of the campus life. It is an amazing place to continue an education (specifically one that is faith-based) and a place to receive the encouragement you need as a college student.
Geneva College is quirky, but with a kind of dignity that comes from 150+ years of being a small Christian liberal arts school affiliated with the oldest Presbyterian denomination in America.

I would say that our faculty members pursue (and achieve) excellence both in the arts and the sciences, and seek to integrate the two.

Faith is a big part of being at Geneva College. Here we provide many answers—thousands of years' worth of answers, from the Scriptures to the church fathers to the Reformers to the Puritans and to modern apologists. But we are also not afraid to ask questions, even questions that linger, out of a desire to find the relevance of our faith to every area of life and learning. This tension between a strong tradition and contemporary problems allow for a lot of growth, spiritually and academically.
I loved the small classes and one on one attention from professors. The campus is small, but so beautiful. Geneva prides itself on incorporating the Christian faith into all aspects of its organization. Geneva has a variety of sports teams and allow students to balance sports and education. Reasonably priced.
Geneva College is a wonderful small college that really allows student to professor interaction and hands on learning that is not available everywhere else. Also, because it is a liberal arts school it really does its best to cut out the useless classes offered elsewhere and give you classes that will help facilitate learning in more than just one's major. I would like to see more campus events offered to the students, ones that students are actually interested in and want to be active with. But overall I believe this to be a very good college and an excellent choice for future students looking for a solid Christian College.
Geneva College is a Christ centered education focused on community, engaging, and achieving higher standards of life. The challenging academics provoke thinking, the professors promote studying and will pray for their students, and the campus provides four seasons of beauty. It is a home away from home with countless ways to connect and infectious friendliness from students and faculty alike.
Geneva College is a small Christian liberal arts college whose focus is on preparing students to go into the workforce with a Christian worldview and a solid theology. Geneva has certainly done that for me, and I am very thankful for the professors who are quite unique in their love for their students and their Creator. It is a great place to be!
Super great school. Professors are personal and very willing to work along side students. Food is pretty good. The XC team is the best!!! Safe campus. When you get there find the HoodRats, they're a hype group of people who do some pretty crazy stuff!
This is a great small school, where people want to learn and there's not a lot of panic around studies. This is a great college to go to if you went to a small school or you lived in a small town. There are more people than what I was accustomed to, but I liked the ease into people and getting me into real life situations. Since this is a small school, the class sizes are also small. I love the small classes and the professors are more than willing to talk to you if you go to their office. The professors help in any way they can and they truly care about their students. The college is located in a smaller town with not much to do right in the town but close by. Pittsburgh is less than an hour away and very convenient for a night out, also Grove City Outlets is just a half hour drive away. Lots of opportunities to shop and hang out with friends.
I love being at Geneva. The community of the college is strong. The school works really hard to get you connected not only to other students but also faculty and staff as well as the community. The professors are wonderful and truly care about their students, wanting me to succeed, sometimes more than even I do.
The quality of the courses is pretty great. The professors vary but most truly care for you just as much as a person than a student. The class size is wonderful as the most I have had in a non lecture class is around 40. I feel like Geneva provides a very focused atmosphere for its students.
The alumni are very prevalent at Geneva College. There are multiple alumni events happening year round. There are career fairs that sometimes come to campus or the school sends announcements about them that are in nearby areas. There is a career development center that is very helpful in anything regarding your career, internships, resumes, etc.
I honestly have never felt unsafe at this school. Campus security is always around and has a number you can call at any time and they will show up almost immediately.
The freshman dorms really bring a lot of community value to Geneva. The process of housing for the next year was kind of difficult.
The amount of students attending athletic events honestly depends on the sport being played.
Start Your Review of Geneva College
I love the community that Geneva College holds. It is very inviting and unlike any other school. The professors truly care about both you as a student and a person as well. I would strongly reccommend this school to anyone who really values relationships between the professor and the students, wanting the best for you.
The professors are great and really care about everyone, inside and outside of the classroom. The class sizes are perfect and allow you to know people personally.
This school is giving me the best opportunity for my future. It's providing me with the best education to get into a grad school and be great in my future career.