Geneva College Reviews

it was a great environment to be in and have great sports and students. i felt really at home when i visited
HhhnhrjrjejebdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdndjfjdndbfbfbdbebsbdbdbdbrbdbrhrhebdbdBlvkficjckckckccicickvkvifififigiggovivkvkvkvkvkvkcgi
Figuckvkcivkvkvicifufifuririfkvoglgogofifidud
Apply was easy, I attended the open house where they helped me apply with no fee (which is helpful). Ever since coming to live on campus everyone is so nice and helpful. The campus is small making it easy to get around for classes, no need to worry about if you will make it on time to your next class.
Start Your Review of Geneva College
This college provides online courses that are easy to access and easy to navigate. It is self paced and is user friendly. There are no due dates as long as the entire course is finished within a year. Instructors are also very helpful and respond quickly.
In addition to the strong academic programs offered and the qualifications of the professors, I love the atmosphere Geneva has. You are not a number. The faculty and other students all care immensely about their work and each other. Even though we are a smaller school, it means you get to know everyone personally and build strong connections right away. I just love my Geneva family and I know I am being prepared well for Grad school.
I have loved my time at Geneva College! The professors are wonderful and truly care about their students. The overall atmosphere on campus is comfortable and academic, but still fun. The academics are rigorous. You get your money's worth at Geneva!
Geneva has a beautiful campus, and its connections to the surrounding area is absolutely great, and if its your cup of tea their religious subscription can be helpful also, along with some really stellar sports teams. But unless you are a white reformed presbyterian you are going to stick out like a sore thumb around here, Geneva isn't the most sensitive to other religions or race issues, they try their best but sometimes they do more harm than good.
This has probably been the worst college experience a student can have. I was harassed by another student and after going to the right people who are paid to protect me, they did nothing. Many students treat this school just like it's high school. Please save yourself and do not even think about this school. For this school being a Christian Liberal Arts School, it isn't Christian by any means.
Geneva College is a great place. Everyone is very welcoming and treats you respectfully like a real person not just another number.
I decided to transfer out of Geneva College because I felt as though I was deceived. I went in with a certain major in mind and I was swayed to believe that they offered all of the classes that I wanted, which was not the case at all. The program that I was in was barely even a program, and I was offered only one "major" specific classes. I decided to leave the school for that reason, and honestly I did not enjoy the professors, nor the staff. None had been very helpful, and I frankly felt like just a number. If I wanted to feel like just a number I would have selected another school
Geneva College is great school. Although it may be great, it does have a fair share of problems. Unfortunately you may end up spending extra money on books when certain professors make you buy their syllabus for money(BIB 111). As well as for engineering majors with EGR L&T. Some classes are better than others admittedly. I personally did not have a great experience with one of my prerequisites (CHM 111). Other than that, I believe Geneva is great!
The Athletic Department needs work but the academics and professors whom i have had so far are great and really care about their students.
I love Geneva. It has provided a safe environment to study any major or participate in any sport, club, or activity while growing in God's love. Highly recommended.
Geneva College in Beaver Falls which is a unique Christian College. I had a great experience visiting Geneva College. The football coaches, faculty, and students are very friendly and really do care about each and every kid. It is a great atmosphere being closer to God, but everyone does not have to be a practicing christian. The electrical engineering program is great, and is close to almost a 100% job placement rate. The football team is on the come up, but has their philosophy down to be a physical smash mouth football team. Overall, Geneva would be a great place to go to school for 4 years.
It is a wonderful environment! Great Professors and Staff, all extremely helpful! Geneva becomes a home away from home and is a phenomenal place to get one's education.
I just started as a Freshman at Geneva College and I couldn't be happier. They teach not only academics but also bible classes. The teachers, students and environment are all welcoming.
The school is overpriced and not a good school for transfer students. The professors don't like students from Pennsylvania. The liberal arts profs and
students are petty, uptight, and way too liberal & non-liberal art majors are often trashy. Not a good school to go to if you are interested in finding a good job afterward (unless you major in business or engineering). The school is better for girls than boys. On a positive note the campus is nice and safe.
Start Your Review of Geneva College
I absolutely love this college...the close community, personal & caring professors, and the atmosphere of the campus life. It is an amazing place to continue an education (specifically one that is faith-based) and a place to receive the encouragement you need as a college student.
Geneva College is quirky, but with a kind of dignity that comes from 150+ years of being a small Christian liberal arts school affiliated with the oldest Presbyterian denomination in America.

I would say that our faculty members pursue (and achieve) excellence both in the arts and the sciences, and seek to integrate the two.

Faith is a big part of being at Geneva College. Here we provide many answers—thousands of years' worth of answers, from the Scriptures to the church fathers to the Reformers to the Puritans and to modern apologists. But we are also not afraid to ask questions, even questions that linger, out of a desire to find the relevance of our faith to every area of life and learning. This tension between a strong tradition and contemporary problems allow for a lot of growth, spiritually and academically.
I loved the small classes and one on one attention from professors. The campus is small, but so beautiful. Geneva prides itself on incorporating the Christian faith into all aspects of its organization. Geneva has a variety of sports teams and allow students to balance sports and education. Reasonably priced.