Geneva College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management56 Graduates
Human Services46 Graduates
Human Resources Management33 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies31 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities17 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Geneva College Reviews
Geneva College is great school. Although it may be great, it does have a fair share of problems. Unfortunately you may end up spending extra money on books when certain professors make you buy their syllabus for money(BIB 111). As well as for engineering majors with EGR L&T. Some classes are better than others admittedly. I personally did not have a great experience with one of my prerequisites (CHM 111). Other than that, I believe Geneva is great!
I have loved my time at Geneva College! The professors are wonderful and truly care about their students. The overall atmosphere on campus is comfortable and academic, but still fun. The academics are rigorous. You get your money's worth at Geneva!
Geneva has a beautiful campus, and its connections to the surrounding area is absolutely great, and if its your cup of tea their religious subscription can be helpful also, along with some really stellar sports teams. But unless you are a white reformed presbyterian you are going to stick out like a sore thumb around here, Geneva isn't the most sensitive to other religions or race issues, they try their best but sometimes they do more harm than good.