Genesee Valley BOCES Nursing is a public college located in Batavia Town, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 86 undergraduate students. The Genesee Valley BOCES Nursing acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN). Genesee Valley BOCES Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $36,000.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Genesee Valley BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like Genesee Valley BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
- B-SUNY Genesee Community College
- 2 Year
- Batavia, NY
- 426 reviews
- NGErie 2-Chautauqua-Cattaraugus BOCES - Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Angola, NY
- A-St. John Fisher College
- 4 Year
- Rochester, NY
- 532 reviews
- NGVeeb Nassau County School of Practical Nursing
- 2 Year
- Hicksville, NY
Genesee Valley BOCES - Practical Nursing Program Reviews
Genesee Valley Educational Partnership is a wonderful program that has already provided me with a great deal of opportunities to which would have not been missed out on if it weren't for this program. The Health Careers Academy has provided me with a strong foundation to begin my future upon.
A+ School is wonderful for an LPN program. It is hands on and offers a wonderful amount of skill training. I feel I will be prepared to be a nurse.
This by far is absolutely the WORST school ever. They are Racist and will take your money, Send out fake bills, leaving you high and dry with no explanation, other than we just don’t like you. Please don’t be African American applying to be on the plantation. You will regret it. Heidi Mixx, Janet Green and Chuck Depasquale.