Gemological Institute of America - Carlsbad is ...
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Gemological Institute of America - Carlsbad
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Gemological Institute of America - Carlsbad
- NGGemological Institute of America - New York
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 2 reviews
- C+School of the Museum of Fine Arts
- 4 Year
- Boston, MA
- 71 reviews
- BLaguna College of Art & Design
- 4 Year
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 183 reviews
- BArt Center College of Design
- 4 Year
- Pasadena, CA
- 276 reviews
Gemological Institute of America - Carlsbad Reviews
Review Gemological Institute of America - Carlsbad
I love the enthusiasm of the teaching staff at GIA. If I were to change anything about GIA - I would great a lovely bell that dings for breaks since its a school campus, also they should provide free food, add living quarters and provide drafting tables for the Jewelry Design course.
If you have an interest in the Jewelry industry, my school is where you will want your accreditations to be from on your resumé. Considering the school is one of the most recognized one in the world, this makes it the most accepted when applying for a position in the industry
My courses are pretty simple and easy to do, despite the high cost needed to cover the content. Practically, anyone can take a course and receive a diploma in their field of interest provide they are devoted to the course work.