Gateway Technical College Reviews

I have loved my college experience so far! Gateway is so welcoming and there is so much support available for every student. The classes are lively, the professors are supportive and flexible and the student atmosphere makes you feel valued and included. Another bonus is that Gateway has awesome programs for half the price of other schools! They also offer decent financial aid and payment planning and assistance. I am so glad I chose Gateway to begin my collage experience and I would strongly recommend you go apply!
My teacher was excellent. Very kind and understanding. The staff was very helpful and always welcoming. They would always make sure I had what I needed or they would fing someone who would be able to get me there. The campus was clean and inviting. I felt safe and made friends with my fellow classmates. They had the resources I needed to be able to pass my class and the teacher went above and beyond to help all of us. Gateway is a very reasonably priced college for being such a state of the art technical school!
Nice place and I encourage everyone to apply to this college. The location(Racine) is perfect for studies and the staff were very professional and willing to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Gateway Technical College
The professor were always there to help when needed. I never felt like I had to do it alone. The course ranged types that you could take from beginner to advanced, so you learned and and became an expect in the field.
Most of the teachers I had were great. Only of them was absolutely terrible. She took two weeks to reply to emails. The bulk of the learning materials for this online class did not work because of broken links and I needed to obtain the information to do assignments. This resulted in me spending a lot of time finding what should've been provided to me and as a result I was very much behind in my other classes for two months.
Gateway is a great college for the busy bee. They have flexibility and the staff is for the most part very understanding and great. Disability services are also super understanding and helpful.
I love Gateway Technical College. It is my first year here, and it was a smooth transition from high school. It's so flexible with their online courses and instructors are very helpful. All of my general education credits will transfer over to UW-Parkside and I will have two years left there to get my bachelor's in psychology.
I first attended Gateway back in 2004, graduated, and now I'm planning to attend a four-year college in Spring 2019. I returned to Gateway in the Spring 2018 to finish up some general ed classes, and it's great! I thought it would be harder to balance life, work and school, but I've been doing good - ended the semester with a 3.62 GPA!
Gateway is a great affordable school with lots of ties to local employers
They always have events for the community for free or low cost
I love there staff and they really care about your education. All the staff members get back to you when you send them and email. Also the atmosphere is very modern and very clean.
Gateway is a great school. The professors are knowledgeable. The classes teach you things that you will need to know on your chosen field. The campuses are quite safe. Overall, I highly recommend Gateway.
I'm currently working on a advanced welding degree and pipe welding.
This is my 3rd semester and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience I've had at Gateway.
The professors I've had are very knowledgeable and take the time to work with you.
The classes really taught you what you needed to know in order to succeed in you career. They offer online classes, which was a big help. The teachers were nice and helpful. I highly recommend Gateway Technical College.
I like that the school has many different events going on campus. The view of the Lake Michigan from the Racine campus is amazing.
I attend Gateway online and I find that everything is very user friendly. When I do have to go to campus I find that it is very clean and welcoming.
I have enjoyed my studying at Gateway Technical College. I have 3 semesters to complete 2 Associate degrees. Gateway has a wonderful staff that is always welling to help you succeed in your dreams. There are lots of great programs to assist you with your studies. Multiple types of resources available for you to explore more opportunities to be the best you can be. Gateway had excellent Professors on staff who provide you with much knowledge and experience. They work with you to make sure you succeed.
Gateway has available resources to get you through any situation outside of school, that can help you still keep going on with your courses. They really make your college experience a great stepping stone to your career.
Gateway is a very nice school. It does not have dooms, or available housing on campus, but the instructors are fantastic. The classes are very diverse and open. The other students are very accepting and there are always options for help if you need it. There's available tutors as well as your professors have office times where you can meet and discuss your issues. The classes are very flexible, and the teachers are willing to work with your schedule.
Start Your Review of Gateway Technical College
Before you dive to deep into the poor ratings, the reason I ranked them as so was because Gateway is a technical college that offers no housing/athletics/food. My over all experience has been wonderful. Gateway is the perfect stepping stone into your future if you want to take your career seriously. It's the perfect opportunity to receive credit for the same classes but half the cost.
The one on one connections with teachers make a friendly and healthy environment!
All in all it's a really good school. There are a few things that I didn't like but nothing in the world is perfect. At the end of the day I would highly recommend this school to anyone that is looking to go back and get their degree.
Gateway Technical College is a great place. The prices are better then average univerities. everyone is friendly and helpful