GateWay Community College - Phoenix Reviews

My first year of college at gateway community college was okay. Staff that works up front at the admission, needs help with giving more and helpful information. Also, i believe food that is served here should change a little better because the two first week of college i got sick of it and not much of a options here at gateway community college. The areas to study should change as well, there's not much of areas to study, if so it's usually already used with other students and staff. Professors here are great, my first semester of professors were really great and useful for my finals that were coming up and great with connecting with me. Student life here at Gateway is wonderful, everyone was very welcoming and outgoing, i enjoyed every moment with my classmates and everyone else that was around.
The Professors there at Gateway are so helpful they go out of their way to help you achieve the best grades you can possibly get and help you plan your future.
There is a lot of help from staff. You never feel discouraged from asking questions. The first time i visited the main campus it was a bit overwhelming with how large it was but, I was easily guided by the signs and building numbers that were listed all around.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
The instructors were very friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone was willing to help in any way that they could. Very friendly and professional environment.
The thing about Gateway community college it is that the teachers really care about your education. Another thing that i like about gateway it is it's campus even though it is small it is excellent.
The professors have been excellent so far; the ability to communicate with them in a small classroom environment is pretty awesome! The only problem I have, is the community. It's not as great as I'd like it to be, and I find myself feeling rather invisible outside of class, with absolutely nothing to do off-campus, at least as far as it seems.
As a freshman at Gateway CC I was a little scared and nervous. I talked to an advisor there about my classes, she made me feel welcome. Student life is a great place to get engaged, they are so friendly and they help you find the perfect club for you.
I really like how they helped me easily with my application process. It seemed so hard for me because it was my first year but they made it go as smoothly as possible. although i would to see more help career wise.
My experience thus far has been a great experience, teachers care about your success and are involved in your future.
Gateway Community College gave me the opportunity to advance in my education in a fast and easy pace. The people are friendly and everyone around has the same goal as me and that is to achieve success.
What I like about Gateway Community College is that they actually make you feel like they care, They try to help you in any way possible.
The professors make time to work with you outside of class if you ask. Campus is nice and easy to get around. Gateway's staff and students are friendly which makes for a pleasant college experience.
My experience here at GateWay Community College has been amazing! Their staff and teachers are always willing to assist you with their best quality of work.
I enjoy taking classes at Gateway Community College, the professors are dedicated to their students and they make sure that you understand the concept of the subject. Gateway also provides students free tutoring for help with homework or exams.
There are so many things that I love about Gateway Community College. Let's just start by mentioning there remodeled building. The IE building provides many helpful studying resources for students. From day one, the staff on campus showed a genuine interest towards future students. After two years of attending GWCC, I can say with certainty that GWCC can be the college for you!
Great School. Gateway Community College has really informative programs they answer all my questions.
The nuclear medicine program at Gateway is the best. As for the actual school, the enrollment services is run by kids that don't really know what they are doing or care about it. I cannot figure out how to talk to a qualified person about financial aid, and trying to get an appointment with an advisor takes weeks or hours on hours during walk-in hours.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
I loved going to this community college as there were professors available to help you get through your classes. Every question that I had pertaining my classes, professors were able to assist. Everyone on campus are friendly, if you get lost and do not know how to get to your class, there is always somebody, whether that person is a student or staff member they'll guide you through.
I have had such a great academic experience at Gateway Community College in Phoenix, AZ. All of my professors have been wonderful and very helpful if you have any questions. Gateway also has many great resources such as the student center where you can meet with tutors, and even a center to help with building a resume or applying for jobs. The campus is also very accessible and is right off the light rail stop. I am proud to be a Gateway Gecko!
My overall experience at Gateway has been great. My Professors have been patient and have done a good job teaching. I have completed a vocational course in which I have successfully received certification and I am currently working in. I have now gone back to receive a an associates in a similar field. I am very thankful to have found Gateway.