GateWay Community College - Phoenix Reviews

I like that it is centrally located and offers a wide array of healthcare degrees, unlike most of the other schools. They also offer degrees such as cosmetology, automotive, business, etc. Advisors are helpful. Some =times making an appointment with one though can be a pain.
I really enjoyed the enthusiasm of the professors. I've only been there for one semester so far, so I don't have much else to add.
The professors are really good and will work with you if you need help and will supply tutors if needed.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
I really like the campus is small and easy to navigate. The campus offeres many learning opportunities but lacks the ability for students to meet other students. It’s easy to feel alone when you go straight to class and back home. I would wish the campus would offer more student events to network.
Gateway is an amazing community college. Not only is the campus great but the professors there are awesome. I enjoy the diverse environment and the classes that are offered.
My experience is great. Don't like the students but the staff here is great. the campus is well cleaned and also the environment is fresh. love coming here everyday and to learn new things.
Gateway Community college has been a wonderful experience. What I enjoy most is the quality of teachers. They are always willing to help you and work with you based on your needs. I also enjoy all the wonderful resources they have. For example, the learning center has the same models you see in your biology class available so that you can study based on your schedule.
Gateway is a very diverse college. It offers many programs that help us learn about our future careers with great instructors as well.
I like how the staff and student make you feel warm welcome. I enjoy my teachers guiding in a direction so i can succeed. I also enjoy how one has many ways they study either outside or inside.
My experience at Gateway has been great. The professors,advisors,and other staff have been very helpful. There are so many available resources to help the students succeed in their education.
Gateway community college had a very diverse community and students that were very open minded. I liked the school campus that provided good service to both students and parents.
Most of the teachers are great. You can get tutoring for free when needed. There are so many programs you can pick from
i thinks its one of the best places to study because there is always someone that will help you understand a subject they have a place call learning center where u can go and find a tutor to help you a lot of things.
My overall experience with Gateway Community College has been positive. Everyone one is willing to help get you to the next level. Very positive environment.
The school overall is pretty great. There are no dorms on campus. There are several places to eat around here. People are friendly. Location isn't too bad.
My first year of college at gateway community college was okay. Staff that works up front at the admission, needs help with giving more and helpful information. Also, i believe food that is served here should change a little better because the two first week of college i got sick of it and not much of a options here at gateway community college. The areas to study should change as well, there's not much of areas to study, if so it's usually already used with other students and staff. Professors here are great, my first semester of professors were really great and useful for my finals that were coming up and great with connecting with me. Student life here at Gateway is wonderful, everyone was very welcoming and outgoing, i enjoyed every moment with my classmates and everyone else that was around.
The Professors there at Gateway are so helpful they go out of their way to help you achieve the best grades you can possibly get and help you plan your future.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
There is a lot of help from staff. You never feel discouraged from asking questions. The first time i visited the main campus it was a bit overwhelming with how large it was but, I was easily guided by the signs and building numbers that were listed all around.
The instructors were very friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone was willing to help in any way that they could. Very friendly and professional environment.
The thing about Gateway community college it is that the teachers really care about your education. Another thing that i like about gateway it is it's campus even though it is small it is excellent.