GateWay Community College - Phoenix Reviews

The students are very friendly and so is the stuff. The campus is located near a light rail station giving a chance to students without own automobile. I love the student service specialists they were very helpful but the financial aid advisors + the front desk were sometimes not of much help.
Not to welcoming. Staff doesn't seem to know ins and out of programs. When I have tried contacting school by phone, a majority of the time it has been answered through and answering service. Not good.
GateWay is an overall good school to attend, with good academics at a reasonable price. The only thing I would change is the amount of different options there are towards classes, study abroad programs, etc.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
Gateway community college is a beautiful campus with many wonderful professors. I appreciate how much each professor cares about our grades and the students lives. The learning center is my favorite place with many brilliant tutors.
I have been attending several course at GateWay Community College and have only positive experiences. The staff and instructor there are dedicated and passionate when it comes to education. I recently encountered a time I was in-between classes and I went to the student cafeteria for lunch. I finally decided what I was having to eat when I reached for wallet, it was missing. I was sad but immediately a staff member from student advising offered to pay for my food. I declined at first but they insisted so I accepted and told me to study hard for my final exam that day. I am truly grateful for it and at the same time this illustrated there is always student support when you least expect it.
Gateway Community College is a very welcoming place to begin a new adventure! When you’re tired early in the morning, on your way to class, you can always expect to see a table with nutrition bars or water bottles outside the MA Building. You see security doing there rounds, so you know you’re in safe grounds. By far, has been a good experience.
The staff and instructors go out of their way to assist you. I hate that I have to transfer to ASU to obtain my B.A. . A student would be could not find a better school period.
Gateway Community College is an excellent school that strives to allow its student to find themselves. It is a place of reassurance for those unsure of their majors and a place for those to find their majors. Gateway was my light shinning place to find who I want to be and place my goals to be that person.
I like that it is centrally located and offers a wide array of healthcare degrees, unlike most of the other schools. They also offer degrees such as cosmetology, automotive, business, etc. Advisors are helpful. Some =times making an appointment with one though can be a pain.
I really enjoyed the enthusiasm of the professors. I've only been there for one semester so far, so I don't have much else to add.
The professors are really good and will work with you if you need help and will supply tutors if needed.
I really like the campus is small and easy to navigate. The campus offeres many learning opportunities but lacks the ability for students to meet other students. It’s easy to feel alone when you go straight to class and back home. I would wish the campus would offer more student events to network.
Gateway is an amazing community college. Not only is the campus great but the professors there are awesome. I enjoy the diverse environment and the classes that are offered.
My experience is great. Don't like the students but the staff here is great. the campus is well cleaned and also the environment is fresh. love coming here everyday and to learn new things.
Gateway Community college has been a wonderful experience. What I enjoy most is the quality of teachers. They are always willing to help you and work with you based on your needs. I also enjoy all the wonderful resources they have. For example, the learning center has the same models you see in your biology class available so that you can study based on your schedule.
Gateway is a very diverse college. It offers many programs that help us learn about our future careers with great instructors as well.
I like how the staff and student make you feel warm welcome. I enjoy my teachers guiding in a direction so i can succeed. I also enjoy how one has many ways they study either outside or inside.
Start Your Review of GateWay Community College - Phoenix
My experience at Gateway has been great. The professors,advisors,and other staff have been very helpful. There are so many available resources to help the students succeed in their education.
Gateway community college had a very diverse community and students that were very open minded. I liked the school campus that provided good service to both students and parents.
Most of the teachers are great. You can get tutoring for free when needed. There are so many programs you can pick from