Gateway Community & Technical College Reviews

If your looking to save money and do all of your "Gens" with quality education. Gateway is the place!
Gateway is packed with amazing instructors and professors, and the staff are ready and willing to help. Gateway is diverse, but could be better in this regard. My overall experience with student life and academia has been phenomenal.
I went to the University of Cincinnati when I was 19, I felt as if I was just a number, no personal guidance for direction or advice, and I was coming from a family where I'd be the first child to attend college. I needed help and since I did not receive it, I felt lost and ended up dropping out. At the age of 26, I decided to enroll back into college to become a teacher. I heard many great things about Gateway but I never knew all they had to offer. I sat down with staff who helped me file all my paperwork, applied for testing because I didn't take my SATS or ACTS, helped plan my classes which great feedback on teachers, tutoring at all campus locations, not to mention the tuition price match if you attend NKU at the same time.
Start Your Review of Gateway Community & Technical College
I like the fact that the school focuses on many of the classes and work to be online and if you do need help you can get a tutor to help you out.
I haven't started classes yet, but the application process was easy. Everyone I've came in contact with has been friendly and helpful.
Gateway is a great fit for because the class sizes are the right size and it is easier to stop and ask a question. The teachers are great and put forth great effort into making sure each student knows what we are doing and has an understanding before we move on. I feel comfortable with the other students I am working with and the teacher in the classroom. I am lucky to be able to get some of the credits I need at Gateway before I have to move onto Parkside.
Good school. Science classes are def set up to prepare you for Nursing exams. Amount of classes avail is not great. First come first serve.
staff actually cares. There are several programs and software in place to connect you to other people and to your education and thus your future.
Applying for financial aid was straight forward and easy I was able to receive my award information within 2 weeks.
My school requires pre-requisite courses before getting into the program.
The admissions is very helpful with class scheduling and the registration process.
Great school, financial aid offices and admissions is unorganized.
I am a business Management major. Finding classes after five o'clock was a little hard but it is made up for with online availability.
All of the professors I have had so far have been wonderful and caring.
The school is pretty good about helping you land a job when you are finished and will help you with transferring schools.
I can schedule my classes really easily. The general education classes are offered at all times of day while the core classes were harder to find at different times of day.
I love this school. Never have I even once felt like just another student.
Start Your Review of Gateway Community & Technical College
We have a very diverse student body. We have some people who are old some very young. Some very passionate others are just there to satisfy their parents. We are very ethnically diverse.
I love two of the three facilities they are perfect size and are up to date and modern. however the Covington campus is pretty outdated architecturally. They are making up for the date of the original building by adding other buildings around it to make it better
I do not do well when not in a class setting but my professors work with me to help me insure that I get the help I need to complete the assignments