Gaston College Reviews

My favorite thing about Gaston College is the effort that is put in by the Student Government Association and other amazing groups around campus that allow students to have amazing events. I always enjoy coming to the cafe after class to see a table set up or the cafe decorated for something they have put together. it gets all the students together and the tables are always full of conversation and fun. The professors and staff are amazing as well, but when they are testing us and giving us work, it is the SGA's events that I go to to have fun and destress.
I enjoy my time at Gaston College and it has a lot to provide for the students. The professors at the colleges were extremely helpful and will make sure you grasp the concept and help you succeed.
I received my associates degree from Gaston college and I couldn’t be happier about my decision to go there. The faculty and staff is absolutely amazing. They are so helpful in ensuring you succeed and setting you up for your future endeavors. My advisor over my program was the best , she was always there with academic advice and helping me stay on the right path to achieve my goals. The teachers in my program were great you could tell they really cared about teaching and your success. Going to Gaston college was the best thing I ever could have done , I don’t regret my decision one bit.
Start Your Review of Gaston College
I have only been at Gaston College for about a year, but the main thing I have noticed is that teachers and courses are of a very mixed variety. Teachers either genuinely care about the education of their students or couldn't care less. Courses are either comprehensive or hard to follow and unreliable. I hope in the coming year I remain here that I will see more of the former for both teacher and their curriculum.
I started going to Gaston College while a senior in high school as they offer online/hybrid/in class options for seniors. This was a great way to jumpstart my career in Nursing. I am now in my sophomore year at Gaston College in their ADN program and I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunities they offer. The instructors are always willing to do whatever they can to help you succeed. There are so many resources available at Gaston College to create successful acheivment.
I really like Gaston College. They helped with tutoring with my placement test and offer classes to help with teas test to get in nursing classes
I really like the faculty and how they respond to emails quickly. I like that it is close to my home. I dont like the library layout. I wish they had private study rooms.
Easy to get to classes. The students and teachers are very friendly. The campus is clean as well with trash cans all around the area.
Almost everyone here is very friendly, whether they're faculty, a department head, or housekeeping.

Like many community colleges, it can be hard to get involved in student life if you don't put yourself out there. If you get acquainted with the Student Activities Office, you can easily find great opportunities to socialize as well as gain skills.
I like how Gaston is a community. All of my professors were always there to help me when I had trouble in class. Gaston has prepared me to enter into a 4 year University.
Gaston College is a great college for people who aren't quite ready for university yet or want to explore their options. If you're fresh out of high school, I highly recommend Gaston to get your Associates' out the way through financial aid. It'll give you a taste of what university will be like and give you time to get your study habits solid.
GC was well worth the money. I earned an Associate's in Arts degree and will be transferring to a 4 year university well-poised to earn my bachelor's degree.
This is a decent school for what it is. The adjunct professors are not very dedicated, but the program instructors are wonderful.
I would like to see more food trucks and have more options for food on campus. The professors are interactive and i enjoy how they go out of their way to help students. I enjoy the online aspect and being able to do work through blackboard or other online sources.
This is a great school with excellent staff who encourage you to succeed . Staff along with professors make sure that they do everything necessary to ensure that students meet their goals. I was introduced to Gaston College by a friend who recently graduated their RN nursing program he had great things to say about the college, and encouraged me to apply here.
Gaston College will help you in your major will less to pay and with good teachers. The people are so nice and are very helpful when ever you need help, they will get it done.
I really liked a lot of my professors at Gaston College. I liked the campus and the big variety of things to do on the campus. There are many different clubs and organizations to get involved with. There are a few things that I would like to change there, I came from the Early College Program there and it made it a little difficult to do anything with the college because the early college students are isolated until their last year of classes. Overall, there are many great things about this school including the instructors, campus, clubs, and food.
Start Your Review of Gaston College
Gaston College is a hometown college that really wants to see you succeed. The teachers will work with you in anyway possible. Since this is a small college, some of the classes you need to finish are not offered.
In general the staff is helpful and fairly friendly, but also slightly clueless. The Broadcasting program and instructors are amazing.
Overall, Gaston college was a small nice campus to receive my studies. The teachers there are very good.