Gaston College Reviews

I went to Gaston College because I did not want to leave home. Gaston has helped me figure out my life plan. Everyone here is super nice and helpful.
Gaston College has been a great college. It has a variety of majors and it has great counselors that help students stay on track.
Gaston is such a great community college, that gives kids the opportunity to save money while getting a good education. It allows students of all ages to obtain associate degrees that will allow them to transfer later or learn valuable trade skills to help them get into the workforce. It gives freshmen the opportunity to stay local and have a little more time to figure out what they want to do as a career.
Start Your Review of Gaston College
I love Gaston College. It truly is a great school to me and the Professors are super involved and helpful. They also just opened a coffee shop on campus and I love it!
Gaston College is a very quaint and peaceful place to study. The classes are small in size but that just allows for students to really get to know each other and the teachers to really get to know their students. There’s plenty of resources available to benefit students and their studies. There is also some amazing teachers and staff that really care about the school and their students.
Gaston College has given me the opportunity to create for myself the life I want and deserve. I will be graduating with a 3.8 average in an Associate in Science. All of my teachers have been a blessing to have. Lynn and Adele in TRIO are wonderful people. They help with the Academics and instructing students in the right path. Misty in Financial Aid is another one I love to speak with. She can help you with anything in that department.
I loved attending Gaston College. It was easy to locate things on the campus. People were also available to help me and answer my questions. The professors I had were all wonderful.
The enrollment process was so easy ! This is my first time actually applying to a real college and everyone was so helpful! Made me feel very welcomed. I thought the process was going to be longer but it only took me a couple days to get everything going. I am going to be studying Paralegal.. I hope i like it ! The campus is so big as well !
As a student who is now transferring to a four-year university, I have to say that going to Gaston was the smartest thing I did. The teachers there are genuinely amazing and their classes are set up so the students may do well while still balancing jobs and other commitments. The financial aid here is also amazing. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone wanting to attend community college.
Excellent transfer of credits. The offices are easy to access and communicate with. The campus is quiet and up to date. Easy to get to also.
Gaston college was a really great start for me. I was in the dual enrollment program and that helped me get over my issues with social anxiety. Most of the teachers are amazing, very accomodating.
My professors are always happy to help me whenever I have a problem and question. The work I do, moves at a fast but good pace and allows me to succeed in my courses.
Small class sizes, good professors, transferrable classes. Admissions staff are helpful and quick to answer any questions. There are a variety of programs that include degrees, certifications, and trades.
It was a safe school that revolves around getting your education. Do not expect a university experience but simply a cheap alternative to get you on your feet.
My favorite thing about Gaston College is the effort that is put in by the Student Government Association and other amazing groups around campus that allow students to have amazing events. I always enjoy coming to the cafe after class to see a table set up or the cafe decorated for something they have put together. it gets all the students together and the tables are always full of conversation and fun. The professors and staff are amazing as well, but when they are testing us and giving us work, it is the SGA's events that I go to to have fun and destress.
I enjoy my time at Gaston College and it has a lot to provide for the students. The professors at the colleges were extremely helpful and will make sure you grasp the concept and help you succeed.
I received my associates degree from Gaston college and I couldn’t be happier about my decision to go there. The faculty and staff is absolutely amazing. They are so helpful in ensuring you succeed and setting you up for your future endeavors. My advisor over my program was the best , she was always there with academic advice and helping me stay on the right path to achieve my goals. The teachers in my program were great you could tell they really cared about teaching and your success. Going to Gaston college was the best thing I ever could have done , I don’t regret my decision one bit.
Start Your Review of Gaston College
I have only been at Gaston College for about a year, but the main thing I have noticed is that teachers and courses are of a very mixed variety. Teachers either genuinely care about the education of their students or couldn't care less. Courses are either comprehensive or hard to follow and unreliable. I hope in the coming year I remain here that I will see more of the former for both teacher and their curriculum.
I started going to Gaston College while a senior in high school as they offer online/hybrid/in class options for seniors. This was a great way to jumpstart my career in Nursing. I am now in my sophomore year at Gaston College in their ADN program and I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunities they offer. The instructors are always willing to do whatever they can to help you succeed. There are so many resources available at Gaston College to create successful acheivment.
I really like Gaston College. They helped with tutoring with my placement test and offer classes to help with teas test to get in nursing classes