Gardner-Webb University Reviews

The campus is gorgeous and everybody is very friendly. The staff want to help students and there is always something to do.
I love the atmosphere and all the professors. One thing I think should change is the cost to attend the university.
The thing that I love the most about Gardner-Webb is the community. The faculty and staff truly love the school and the students and want to see you succeed in all areas. Because of the small class sizes, professors not only care about you as a student in their class, but they care about you as a person and what your life looks like outside of class. They will do their best to meet you where you are and work alongside of you to get you where you want to go. The community among students is also phenomenal as this campus is full of students who love Jesus and love others. Because of that, there is an abundance of opportunities to get involved with things on campus and make a bigger impact in the world at large. A downfall of Gardner-Webb is the tuition which is pretty steep, and a lot of the facilities need updating/renovating.
Start Your Review of Gardner-Webb University
GW provides various aspects that make it appealing to everyone who learns about it. Their graduation rate is 98%, so there is excellent academic programs. I'm personally in the nursing program, both in the BSN and ADN. No other school would let me do both. I'm doing both to allow me to get a year of work experience before graduate school. GW encourages their students to further their education to graduate school. Additionally, GW has huge diversity within the campus. We have many students who live across the world just to come here, a lot of them for sports. Another benefit about going to GW is the security/safety. We have an actual police department on campus that consists of about eight to nine officers on call. Overall GW is one of the best colleges to go to whether you are looking to play sports, all about academics, a safe place away from home, or looking for a new environment!
One thing about Gardner-Webb is that the people on the campus are very nice, and welcoming. It almost feels like home when you're meeting new friends, joining clubs, and even athletics. Also, Gardner-Webb is a religious school, and we love the Lord with all of our hearts; that's what keeps us going in our classes and throughout the community around Gardner-Webb.
Gardner-Webb University is a Baptist-founded University where Christian values are highly respected and imparted to the students during the program. The faculty is equipped with professionals highly educated with moral values that will help students to grow both academically and morally. The university is located in a peaceful and cozy rural area, a perfect environment for the students to learn. I really enjoy attending Gardner-Webb University. However, I think the buildings in general need some updates and innovations. Overall, EXCELLENT university!!!
I love the small size of the campus, the student body truly feels like a family. However I dislike the mandatory Old and New Testament classes, and the lack of things to do in the area.
Just visited Garder Webb a couple weeks ago and plan on attending in the fall. Great community and administration. Lots of major and minor options.
Gardner-Webb University is one of the best schools nationwide by far! The people are incredible, the classes are exciting with professors who take time to know everyone's name and favorite music genre (literally). Some of the facilities could use some more funding, but overall an outstanding university.
Very caring environment created by instructors. I felt like fellow students were all there to learn. It was a very well organized nursing program planed out to provide students with adequate study time and efficient learning. Many study tools and equipment were available to use. The simulations created a real life experience of patient nurse interaction similar to a hospital setting.
The campus is beautiful! Lots of friendly students, faculty, and staff! Dedicated to helping you develop who you are, as well as getting you prepared for you classes specific to your major!
Gardner-Webb University is a beautiful campus filled with fantastic people. The professors are phenomenal and are always there to work with you when you need them. There are lots of activities planned for students to do all the time!
So far my experience at Gardner-Webb has been very good. I am a junior at Gardner-Webb and I am still learning new things about Gardner-Webb. From my first semester I have had very helpful professors and have made each course easy to learn and interesting.
I am a current student at Gardner-Webb university and I think that we need to overhaul most of the sports teams and start over to build a brand that people will want to be apart of. The biggest current issue is the town being dry I believe that allowing stores in the Boiling Springs area to provide and service alcohol will bring potential growth to the community.
I love my professors and how they take a personal interest in my success. The classes are small and challenging.
I am returning to school as a working adult and find Gardner-Webb University very user friendly and easy to navigate. I have always been able to get help when I needed it. The professor have been very flexible and easy to work with. Although expected to have work turned in by due dates I feel they provide an easy atmosphere to work in and are supportive to all students. The course work load is not to much even for working adults who have families. I would definitely recommend this university to anyone.
They are great with the community. Plenty of helpful job information. Isn't a well known school. Small town and student body.
Start Your Review of Gardner-Webb University
Gardner-webb is a very home-like environment, the professors are always there when you need them no matter what time of day it is. Very clean, and awesome all around!
This is a very nice Christian college to attend to that I would definitely recommend to anyone else.
Throughout the admissions process, someone was always checking to see if I had any questions pertaining to any events on campus even through my orientation weekend. The Gardner-Webb community is one that makes you feel at home as soon as you step foot on the campus.