- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Gardner-Webb is a small, Christian university located in the beautiful foothills of North Carolina. Choose from 60+ world-class academic programs to ignite your future, including Nursing, Business, Exercise Science, Psychology, and many pre-professional programs such as pre-med or pre-law. Our vibrant community of over 1,400 residential students creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere, where you will grow in your faith and learn how to make a difference in the world. Mentoring faculty, combined with opportunities for hands-on learning, help you gain real-world experience that allows you to stand out in today's competitive job market. Go beyond the ordinary college experience and discover one that will prepare you for life after college!
Gardner-Webb University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Undergraduate Nursing Programs
The Hunt School of Nursing provides a faith-based nursing education within a close-knit, supportive community while taking advantage of a modern, hands-on learning facility. GWU offers on-campus ASN and BSN programs with seamless admission into the online RN to BSN and MSN programs. As a Bulldog Nurse, you will be prepared to use your God-given talents to serve your patients and community.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.78 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses