High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities56 Graduates
Foundations of Education33 Graduates
Agricultural Production Operations27 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)26 Graduates
Pre-Medicine Studies16 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Garden City Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Garden City Community College
- C+Dodge City Community College
- 2 Year
- Dodge City, KS
- 94 reviews
- BSeward County Community College & Area Technical School
- 2 Year
- Liberal, KS
- 127 reviews
- C+Barton County Community College
- 2 Year
- Great Bend, KS
- 225 reviews
- B-Butler Community College
- 2 Year
- El Dorado, KS
- 323 reviews
Garden City Community College Reviews
My experience at Garden City Community College is wonderful. Overall the campus itself is great! The classes are very close together which is good so you won't be late to class. The teachers on campus are very helpful and friendly. Also, the students are nice to everyone. Not to mention the classes are pretty easy. Furthermore, the dorms and apartments are nice for out of state students. Plus the advisors and financial aide advisors are caring and helpful to students. I would consider going to college at Garden City Community College because the place is not very crowded and is much more relaxing. Considering that you can choose what time you want your classes to be. Also, there are many areas of fields you can choose from. Which the advisors and teachers like to see there students succeed and graduate.
The teachers are great! They make should you understand everything you are being taught. There are a ton of activities to get involved with, and the school is close to my home.
I have completed two semesters at Garden City Community College, so far, everything has gone better than expected! The professors are always on top of things. Making sure you understand the material being taught! We have free tutoring available, making classes that much easier. Overall, my experience has been great. I have two more semesters before I can transfer. And I hope things keep looking out the way they have been.