Gannon University Reviews

Your second home. People are amazing and there are so many activities all day everyday. Parties are the best
I love the class sizes at Gannon. It allows for personal relationships between the professors and the students. It helps the students do better because the professors care about the success of each student. The food options available could be improved upon. There are not many options for students with special dietary needs and restrictions.
It is amazing can't wait to attend this fall. The atmosphere is wonderful, very supportive, and adaptive.
Start Your Review of Gannon University
I loved how Gannon is one big family. Everybody is looking out for your best interest and you know pretty much everybody you see while walking to class.It's a tight knit group of students with a lot of activities and clubs available for students.
I love how diverse Gannon is. They celebrate other countries events and I truly love that. I would the food choice to have more variety as well as the price could be change a little bit. It'as a little expensive for the food you get.
Gannon will do whatever it takes to make sure that all of its students get the best out of their education. They are focused and committed to what they do.
Gannon is a small, yet very active, campus with a very diverse group of students and staff. Everyone I have met has been very kind and willing to help in any way possible. I would highly recommend the Sports & Exercise Science program. One of the best I've seen in Pennsylvania.
Gannon university has been nothing less than a second home for me. I think that there are a lot of people here who are warm and welcoming, but are also eager to learn and create a future for themselves. One thing I would like to see change is how they go about upcoming sophomores housing arrangements and making sure there is enough housing for everyone.
The professors are extremely friendly and very professional. The campus and campus resources (library, gym/rec center/cafes/bookstore) are phenomenal.
Gannon's students are so welcoming! They made me feel right at home even though I was a dual enrollment student. The professors were more than helpful with getting me adjusted to the college work load. I LOVE GANNON!!!
I like Gannon because their professors are extremely helpful and respectful. All of the professors here want to help you learn and help you to succeed in life. They provide you with great housing opportunities. All around, Gannon is a wonderful school and I am proud to go here.
This school's PA program is great! Teachers are nice and helpful. They are very good at answering questions. You can tell they are trying to make the school a better place to learn. In addition, they have multiple ways of getting involved. The honors program is also something i recommend to all. I love honors classes as opposed to the typical classroom because honors classes are smaller. The only drawback I can think of is the work-study. They do not offer many options on campus. They tend to higher previous students which means there is no way you can get a job on campus unless a student who works for them graduates.
Gannon University is an excellent university that takes students in and gives them the opportunity to grow as a person. It’s faith based values allow for those to practice their faith as well as be engulfed in their studies and be involved in anything and everything possible.
Gannon was a great private catholic school. However I do not believe it was worth the money, and there are administrative matters that could be handled better.
Gannon was amazing. They had a 4 year plan not just semester. Financial aid was able to find enough grants for me to only pay for 1 year!!
As an international student, I can say that gannon is a very well diversed university. Also it has so many events going around for people from so many different countries and different cultures. The professor and staffs here are awesome and makes you feel home and are very helpful. The security is so good that i can get a ride home from the college live safe app during night hours which makes it convenient for me to use library facilities even during night. The only thing I would recommend is if the college could upgrade the housing and food.
I absolutely love everything Gannon has to offer! The downtown atmosphere is fantastic. The teachers are engaging and make it fun to come to class. The students at Gannon clearly love being there.
Start Your Review of Gannon University
The professors genuinely care and will do whats in their power to help you succeed, the atmosphere is very welcoming.
Professors truly care about their students! Classrooms are nice. Things I would change are the on campus apartments and the food.
This university is different than many in that the campus is not a closed campus. The town and campus intermingle as well as the individuals living there. Some times the people you must contact to ask questions such as administration can be quite rude. This is the only major thing I have noticed.