Galveston College Reviews

The faculty and staff are not only nice, but want you to succeed! Financial aid, and admissions both have very friendly and approachable workers that will help you with any requests/questions.
Galveston College is a small community college located in Galveston Texas . Although being a small college Galveston College provided me a great academic year at its campus. I had great professors who cared about me and my performance in their class. They were very passionate on the subject they were teaching and that motivated me to keep persuing my degree. Galveston College has also a variety of student who come from numerous backgrounds, people are very friendly and always ready to help.
The academic steps and the process into the nursing program needs a heavy-handed revision. There was confusion among many students with information of clarification with the exact criteria for the ADN/LVN program from faculty that oversee the process. This confusion lead to many missteps from the applicants that hindered the already complicated process. There needs to be definitive and clear steps to the application process and precise rules to abide by so the applicants know exactly where they are in the process, what needs to be done for completion of the process, and what appropriate questions they may need to ask to complete the steps appropriately.
Start Your Review of Galveston College
Galveston College makes the adjustment and experience of continuing education very intuitive. Help is extended beyond the classroom, administration goes beyond traditional service. Attending and excelling in this institution is like going to the gym; once you walk inside you know exactly what equipment you need to reach your goal.
Galveston College has been good to me, most professors are great and the environment is so welcoming. Cheap prices compared to other schools and very helpful tutoring center.
Galveston College has been the top rated community college in the state for a nimber of years and I could not be more satisfied with my college experience. the campus is great, classes are easy to find. All the staff is willing to help in any way they can. It doesn't feel like your average community college.
It all starts from the Admissions department, all the staff friendly and trying to help you get started in college. The advisors point you in the right direction, they go beyond if they have to.. The professors are well trained and know their knowlege, they go into full detail/background. I love Galveston College
Great location for my career education. Directors and professors are very dedicated to making the experience conducive to life long learning. They have wonderful programs for anyone interested in achieving their education goals.
Galveston College has such a beautiful campus. All the staff are so nice. I would love to see them grow and add more courses and teachers. The professors will sit and talk with you for hours at a time over the course material. Pretty much all the teachers and staff are easy to get in touch with. They are such a great community college. I just think they could be even better and expand their professors and courses!
Galveston College is a simple college for simple reasons. It offers what is needed to succeed without all the extra overwhelming stuff. Because of that, the college is small and is very affordable. The classroom sizes are comfortable and the professors tend to offer as much one on one attention as they can. Because the college is small, the competition to get into their programs is also small, and obtaining a two-year degree is definitely within reach. It's difficult to get lost, and it hardly takes any time at all to find a familiar face.
GCC is a good low key school. I really enjoyed my professors. I plan on sticking around for my AAS there then moving on. I feel they're a school that'll help me succeed along my career path.
My experience at Galveston College was decent, there weren't many students around but the library was well organized and staff was very friendly along with the professors that i met.
UHCL is a great school, but expensive for those who need financial help
So far, it's as expected
I've learned a lot in 2 semesters!!
Nice small classes and reachable teachers
Great campus near the beach!
Start Your Review of Galveston College
Great small staff and faculty at this location
I have had no problems.
I have not had any problems with the online courses so far.