- 2 Year
- GALVESTON, TX
- Professorsgrade B
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade B+
- Safetygrade A+
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Locationgrade A
Galveston College provides the citizens of Galveston Island and the surrounding region with academic, workforce development, continuing education and community service programs. The College serves approximately 2,300 students each semester in credit programs and nearly 1,415 individuals annually in continuing education programs. Galveston College has proven to be a progressive, dynamic institution of higher education known for its partnerships with businesses and organizations and its commitment to provide a quality learning environment that is student-focused.
The College is fiscally sound and strongly supported by local citizens who have come to recognize Galveston College as an integral part of the growth and prosperity for the community.
Galveston College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities120 Graduates
- Radiologic Technician87 Graduates
- Medical Secretary64 Graduates
- Nursing59 Graduates
- Welding53 Graduates
- Police and Criminal Science43 Graduates
- HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician40 Graduates
- Cosmetology20 Graduates
- Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)19 Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Technician17 Graduates
Bachelor of Science in Nursing(BSN) – Nursing degree program at Galveston College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing • Affordable • Online • Finish in as few as 9 months Have you been considering returning to college to earn your BSN? Galveston College's ADN-BSN Program is 100% online, affordable, and can be completed in as few as two (2) semesters! Don’t delay, Apply today!
- Mix of Online and on Campus33%
- On Campus16%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey