Galen College of Nursing - Louisville Reviews

I went here the are just trying to get you out the door. They are not interested on if you pass only your money. Parking is horrible they get do much money and still haven't fixed it. Used needles are used for lab. No terminology class save your money.
I am just getting started but so far everything has been great. Everyone is very friendly and helpful
Galen is a wonderful school! They focus solely on nursing and provide resources to help you succeed. They are very NCLEX oriented and require you to maintain a 74% or above which helps prepare you to pass your boards. Galen is tough, but very thorough and helpful. The teachers are there because they want to be and are willing to go above and beyond to help you understand difficult concepts.
Start Your Review of Galen College of Nursing - Louisville
The professors do all they can to make you successful. All of the staff are very helpful for that matter. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.
My experience at Galen has overall been a good one. I would like to see more organization & communication at times but in general I don’t have much to complain about. It is very rare you come across a professor that is absolutely terrible, which is always a good thing. Plus all the professors are nurses as well which is one of my favorite things about the school.
I think Galen has been a great school. They give you all the fool to succeed. They are very student oreinteed. They want you to pass, but you have to want to pass. Lots of help is provided if you have trouble learning or testing. Most of the instructors have been amazing. They are very smart and highly educated. I tried my journey in nursing at another school several y ago. I was not successful. I would recommend Galen to other students.
Instructors are phenomenal. Great environment for learning. Classes are small and all faculty are advocates for student.
I love how everyone is so inviting and helpful,everyone including staff want you to succeed!!The only thing I would change is a campus closer to the Lagrange Area.
I’m a college graduate of Galen, and couldn’t be happier with the education I received. Great school, great teachers, fantastic and up to date learning modules and a friendly environment. You have to put in the work- it is not an easy school... but who wants a nurse that went to a “easy nursing school?” And just breezes by?! Not me! :)
Galen is AWESOME. Fast paced, pure nursing. Teachers are very knowledgeable and always there to help you along the way. Thinking about nursing, give Galen a glance.
Galen is a great school with a wonderful reputation in the healthcare community. It has grown in opportunity and technology. It offers state of the art labs for learning and the faculty is very knowledgeable
Galen College of Nursing is the best nursing school ever! The teachers actually care if you pass and they’re not judgmental. The campus is clean and Galen as a whole is very organized!
I love Galen. The instructors really want you to succeed and care about their students. I love that their is no waitlist and you can start 4 different times throughout the year. It’s so awesome
I have enjoyed and am enjoying my experience at Galen. I believe the give you the tools and resources you need to suceed.
They need to test the teachers before they let them teach. Some of the teachers don't have a clue about what they are teaching.
I personally have had an up and down experience with Galen. At the beginning they were very nice and would try to help out with anything you need. As you go farther in your program they are not as willing to help you after they already have you there and are getting your money. ON the other hand all of the teachers are amazing and would do anything to help you.
Pure Nursing at it's finest. Safe campus, pre-requisites built in to the nursing curriculum... killing two birds with one stone. 3 year BSN- a year shorter than traditional nursing school/curriculum. Quarters vs Semesters.
Start Your Review of Galen College of Nursing - Louisville
i think Galen is a great school because the classes are small and the teachers are very helpful. Students can get one on one time if they need extra help.
Galen has the most knowledge instructors and each one of them care about your nursing efucstion and career. Class sizes are small and you are one big family at Galen. Help is around every corner. This is a fast paced education and the clinical experience is begun very early in the program.
I'm new to Galen, but happy to call it my second home. The class sizes are small and teachers know and care for you.