Gadsden State Community College Reviews

The college has excellent professors who really care about their students education and who know the subjects they teach very well. The school is good and even has great student engagement activities.
Gadsden State Community College has offered me a wonderful experience. The staff is exceptional and they really do care to help you in any and every way possible when it comes to personal success and graduating. They offer many services and Student Support Services of SSS for short is by far my most valued resource from this school. I have 100% confidence that I will graduate and be proud to say that I graduated from Gadsden State Community College.
If you can find a good program to get into it will be a good school, only problem they have such a small selection of people get in.
Start Your Review of Gadsden State Community College
Gadsden State is a very reasonable priced college and has a pretty wide variety of classes offered. They seem to strive to offer more classes but they are below average as far as the teaching staff and actual courses.
I received a scholarship through the GED program of Gadsden State. The degree options are very broad and accommodate most any career.
I have had a pleasurable experience there at Gadsden State Community College. The professors are so helpful here. I don't see anything that need to change as of yet.
I am a freshman here at Gadsden State, and I have to say that the whole application process was made easy simply because of the well informed and polite staff at the One Stop Center, a building dedicated to business, financial aid, registration, and admissions of all students. They are very patient, as well as all of the instructors here, and they all make sure that you know they are available to you if you need help with anything.
Gadsden state is a great school to get you started in your college career. It's is small and very easy to find your way around. The professors are great and it is affordable with many opportunities!
I am a current student at Gadsden State Community college. I have not yet started yet. My first official day of class starts on the 9th of January. Although I have not started yet I am very excited to be apart of such a diverse and kind spirited school. The staff members and even the students that attend Gadsden State are very nice and helpful. Every time I have came there I have always got the help I needed and left with a clear head. I am very excited to see what else Gadsden State has in store for me this semester.
Gadsden State is an overall good school. My favorite part about the school is the music department. I am apart of the choir and it is fun to do something you love with your friends and a fantastic director everyday.
Gadsden State is a great school. The instructors are very helpful and everybody is so nice. It's nice to go to a school where everybody helps each other when they need it and always work together. Although classes are supposed to be boring, our instructors seem to try their best to keep our time in the classroom very entertaining. They make sure all of the classmates stay involved in discussions or experiments.
I haven't taken an online class at this institution.
The professors are very in-tune with the students. The classwork is very manageable and each instructor is willing to work with you based on your schedule. the class sizes there aren't too big, but they are a pretty decent size. the largest class I've been in was a class of about 40 people. but other than that, they have a usually fair amount of student in the class, depending upon what class it may be.
the opportunity to gain an internship from Gadsden state can vary depending on what your major consists of
the guidelines are very strict, but they meet the needs necessary for you to excel in the real world.
great school with excellent teachers who are very attentive to the students questions and needs. classes are smooth, the instructors are helpful when needed. everything you would possibly need is in a central location, so there's literally no way of getting lost. the education is affordable, yet challenging to those who have inquiring minds. overall, Gadsden State is a great community college.
If I could choose Gadsden State again, I definitely would. The professors are amazing and easy to understand. The teacher to student ratio is perfect.
Start Your Review of Gadsden State Community College
I transferred to this college from a university and the process was smooth.
I prefer the classroom experience because it keeps me on track more than an online class does.
The school has various programs to help you find a career in your field of study upon graduation.