1,019 reviews
  1. Fullerton, CA
  2. 2 Year

Fullerton College Reviews

1,019 reviews
Fullerton college great college. I had great experience. The instructors are nice and helpful. Financial aid office need more experienced staff. Ovarall I had good classes and meet with wonderful instructor at this campass.
It's really nice campus.The professors are so supportive and you can achieve your goal if you study hard.
Fullerton College is the best community College out the there. The professor said and taffy are always so helpful and caring and the courses are amazing. Not to mention, a beautify campus!
Fullerton College has good professors except for one in the music department; who has a doctorate and has been teaching 10 years plus. He should be fire because he intimates students.
Fullerton College is a great place to start your pursuit of higher education. I had many qualified professors who, in my opinion, were better educators than some of the professors I had at a four year institution. The campus is nice, safe, and close to the fun downtown Fullerton area.
My experience was really great there. I meet a lot of new people who helped me and the teachers were nice.
As community colleges are concerned this is by far one of the best I've seen. I attended the college for 3 years and loved my time studying there. The classes I took there were interactive and prepared me for life at a university.
Overall I really like going to Fullerton College. I've met really great professors that care about their students and genuinely want to help them. The Transfer Center is also really helpful and they have great counselors there!
I started going to this school since Summer 2016. It's a beautiful school. I'm glad I choose this school for my first two years of college.
The food is alright the prices are a little overprice for what you are getting
Its the dopest learing environment
Its the dopest of the doepest school you can go to
I believe they have a great transfer program
  • College Freshman
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Class sizes really depend on what type of class you are taking. Lecture halls are not that packed and neither are normal classrooms
My major is psychology, it is offered at Fullerton College but I am looking to transfer. The workload for my major is just your basic General Ed workload.
The school has a great atmosphere that makes you feel included
It's a little different at first, but you get the hang of it after a while. Students are easy to talk to and get along with.
The teachers are nice and respectful to others. Class sizes are about average and easy to learn in the environment
I plan on doing pre-nursing and just taking the basics that I need.
It's okay so far. All the teachers are unique and have their own way of teaching. The only thing that's terrible is parking.