Fullerton College Reviews

1,064 reviews
I love how diverse life on campus truly is because there is a variety of students with different cultures, languages, and backgrounds. Fullerton College, like many other community colleges, is affordable and inexpensive, giving students the opportunity to pay for their tuition. I feel that I am very safe at this college not only because I have never experienced anything harmful physically, but because I trust those who are around me. In addition, I am also excited and looking forward to joining an athletic sport next semester. I believe that the community here at Fullerton look out for one another, whether it be professors or students. My overall experience at Fullerton College is wonderful and fulfilling.
I love the atmosphere at Fullerton College! As a junior college the classrooms and campus are really nice and clean. I have enjoyed all my professors so far and you can tell they really care about the students. Definitely a good choice for students who aren't ready to commit to a 4-year or those who are returning to school.
I have had a great experience with most professors or instructors. The only thing I wish would be improve is the availability of the honors courses. There aren't any available for non-traditional students who have full-time employment. I am an honors student but unable to take get certified due to lack of available classes for me. I hope that future students will have a better chance than me. Other than that, I love this college.
Start Your Review of Fullerton College
I like the size of the classes. I can get the individual attention if I ever need it. It’s the perfect school to start out at before transferring to a university
They have very much inspired me to use all the tools they provide and have great teachers who are passionate about seeing you succeed.
When I had first arrived in Fall 2013 I was nervous and unsure what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Luckily, I had friendly professors to assist me with suggestions and encourage me to keep pursuing my education. I wasn't really confident with myself and I was depressed for the first two years I had attended. The Wellness Center provided me with a counselor to help me through the process of healing and rebuilding myself to be the confident woman I am today. The Career and Life Planning Department were informative, polite, and genuinely there to assist students with job opportunities and career planning. The counselors were always kind and the student workers were always professional and helpful. Parking is pretty hectic but after the first month, the parking isn't so bad. The Transfer Center is readily available to help students with transferring and/or college applications. I will definitely recommend Fullerton College to any senior unsure about their educational path.
As a freshman at Fullerton College, I’ve had an amazing experience so far. This school really motivates students to dream big and to strive for the best. The staff all all very friendly and eager to help! The school is a great place to get your general education done and a great option for transitioning from high school to college. It is affordable and many services are provided or available to students. The campus is beautiful and the school is very calm and relaxed. Great environment to learn!
Good programs, the Computer Science department is somewhat underrepresented. They have beautiful study abroad programs that are very fascinating. I don't believe that other community colleges have this program. The food is very basic and there is only one healthy option that closes early which is very annoying.
I have really enjoyed my time at Fullerton College; it has really change my view of attending community college and the benefits it offers both academically/ financially. The only thing that myself and everyone who attends there would agree that the school needs more parking.
Fullerton College is the first college I have attended since graduating, it has been a great experience plus it is a great cost as opposed to a university. Their athletics are really great. They have a D2 tennis team which I decided to join. The Professors are a great help, they are willing to work with you one on one to help you improve. The food at the cafeteria is at a reasonable price and good! There are quite a few places where you can other than the cafeteria where you can enjoy your food. The cafeteria looks like Hogwarts from Harry Potter whenever you go in, it is spectacular!
The parking us a little busy and chaotic but overall the professors I've had have been amazing. Ive been attending this college for 3 semesters and all of my teachers have been awesome and really good at their job.
Great school at a low cost. I decided to go to a community college because i couldn't afford a UC or a Cal State. At first it may not be the most appealing school to employers, but two years here will get you the ability to transfer to any other school.
I like Fullerton College for the beautiful landscape, the exquisite teachers and the beyond help counseling staff. Without the counselors I would be tremendously lost on which classes I needed to take in order to transfer and get everything done in a timely matter.
The campus is easy to get around, the buildings are clearly marked nicely paved pathways. They seems to strive to make sure the campus is a safe environment for everybody. Along with sending out e-mails with current updates about activities and events on campus. One major downside would be the parking, at some points in the day parking is almost impossible to find and can take up to an hour to find.
This is my first year at Fullerton College and I absolutely love it. I love that the campus is small and easy to get around. Everyone I've met there so far have been really friendly and helpful. All my professors are very friendly and easy to talk to if you're having any problems in class. They all offer tutoring and after class hours incase you have questions about the class which is very helpful. The only problem I have is with parking. I have classes Mon.-Thurs. starting at 8:30 or 9:30 and it seems to be the busiest hours to find decent parking. I have a parking pass and I still have to park off school campus sometimes.
Fullerton college is great place for students looking to attend a CC with the intent of transferring. They offer great transfer programs and have very helpful counselors who put students on a path towards their desired goal. Only thing that would need improvement is student culture which can be tough to improve at a CC.
I really have enjoyed my last 2 and a half years at fullerton college, not knowing what my major was i decided to go to a community college but throughout these last 2 years i have have amazimg sociology professors who have helped guide me into the field to helping out others and work not for the money but for the satisfaction of knowing that I'm helping change and mold the life of others as i may be an impact to there lives
Start Your Review of Fullerton College
The Counselors at this school really cares for the student they take their time to explain everything clearly For the student, and the teacher make the students get involved in class which is good for the students to communicate with one and another.
I entered into Fullerton College from Irvine in 2015, not knowing anyone. I quickly made friends through the Transfer Achievement Program, with seeing them in multiple of my "TAP" classes that only we were allowed in. I got more involved in my akamdeics and clubs more than I did in high school. Every professor I have ever had was more than qualified and brought a fresh and new perspective on a subject and in life. This school is not made for your "social life" per se, more for academics and getting to the next level (transferring). I would argue, though, that many do graduate with their AA and end there, which is a viable option for many. Personally, my goal has always been to transfer. I am a psychology major and look forward to helping others (as cliche as that sounds). Everyone has a story and deserve to be heard.
This is going to be my second year attending here and it's quite a good school. It's amazing me to see people from far come to this school which makes me know that this school is good. All the professors I've had are very hard working and tough , so makes it more of a challenge for me , a good challenge. They are very encouraging and motivated me to try my hardest. I wouldn't change anything at this moment.