1. Pasadena, CA
  2. 4 Year

Fuller Theological Seminary in California Reviews

It's a pretty amazing classes.
There's a great diversity in the campus.
The university have a good control of this matters.
It's a secure environment.
An amazing and woderfull admission process.
  • College Junior
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The process is very friendly.
The communication in the admission program are amazing. I really feel that they care for me.
When Missy Reed at the Fuller Campus in Houston guided me through the classes and how to be successful that sold me! Fuller offers a wide variety of online classes through their main campus in Pasadena, and on-campus instruction, with highly qualified teachers (think Rice grads) here in Houston.
I'm just starting! I already feel looked after though by the Administrative Services. I am excited to get moving. The classes they have at Fuller are very interesting and there seems to be a lot of heart put into everything there.
Extremely awful housing policy and units. Very small space with much expensive charge. Aunts, inserts are all around. Very very old apartments. The housing staff are nasty and money focused. The housing policy is ridiculous, and bad compared to normal other colleges or housing companies. If you rent here, you are trapped and forced to limit yourself about everything. Stay away from such nasty and bad housing units.
Nothing if not all nothing. They also charge you much.
  • College Student
  • Oct 1 2014
  • Value
No facility for the athletics
I HOPE SOME CHANGE WILLTAKE PLACE SOON.
ITS GREAT AS YOU CANT MONITOR EVERYBODY TODAY
THE WAYI SEE IT WE COME TO SCHOOL TO LEARN.
IMPROVEMENT FAST NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON
  • Value
I HPE WE WILL LOSING UP AND ACCEPT OTHERS FOR GOD SAKE.
  • Campus
IHOPE THEY WILL IMPROVE SOON.
IMPROVEMENTS NEEDS TO BE MADE SOON.
  • Campus
THECAMPUS ADMIN. SHOULD DO BETTER JOB.