Fuller Theological Seminary in California Reviews

You never feel alone in your journey. There is always someone to assist you and help guide you to your degree.
Good experience. It was a time to increase in academic knowledge as well as serve in a local church during my time there. There are many worthwhile ministry classes as well as theology classes of course.
All of faculties and staffs in Fuller Theological Seminary are very supportive of students. They create great environments so that students can easily be connected to one another and share joy and hardships together.
I've just started in this fall. Classes are challenging, but I really enjoy learning at Fuller. The campus is relatively small, but the library building is cool. In addition, Old Pasadena is right near!
Start Your Review of Fuller Theological Seminary in California
It's a pretty amazing classes.
There's a great diversity in the campus.
The university have a good control of this matters.
It's a secure environment.
An amazing and woderfull admission process.
The process is very friendly.
The communication in the admission program are amazing. I really feel that they care for me.
When Missy Reed at the Fuller Campus in Houston guided me through the classes and how to be successful that sold me! Fuller offers a wide variety of online classes through their main campus in Pasadena, and on-campus instruction, with highly qualified teachers (think Rice grads) here in Houston.
I'm just starting! I already feel looked after though by the Administrative Services. I am excited to get moving. The classes they have at Fuller are very interesting and there seems to be a lot of heart put into everything there.
Extremely awful housing policy and units. Very small space with much expensive charge. Aunts, inserts are all around. Very very old apartments. The housing staff are nasty and money focused. The housing policy is ridiculous, and bad compared to normal other colleges or housing companies. If you rent here, you are trapped and forced to limit yourself about everything. Stay away from such nasty and bad housing units.
Nothing if not all nothing. They also charge you much.
No facility for the athletics
I HOPE SOME CHANGE WILLTAKE PLACE SOON.
ITS GREAT AS YOU CANT MONITOR EVERYBODY TODAY
Start Your Review of Fuller Theological Seminary in California
THE WAYI SEE IT WE COME TO SCHOOL TO LEARN.
IMPROVEMENT FAST NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON
I HPE WE WILL LOSING UP AND ACCEPT OTHERS FOR GOD SAKE.