Full Sail University Reviews

2,605 reviews
From what I've experienced so far Full Sail is amazing, and the professors give you the tools you need to exceed.
I cannot believe the lack of professionalism & care for students that I have witnessed as my friend has tried to enroll with your school.
You have constantly told her "let me reach out to someone that can help you" "they are not available you can leave a message & they will get back to you"

You do not even appear to care if a student even enrolls with you.
25 days ago, she started the process as of 9-2-17, she has not started class. She has provided everything you requested. Yet you keep giving her the runaround.
You are running this college so much like a business you seem to have forgotten who pays your checks- THE STUDENT!

I attend an online school & my experience has been so positive and different than the mess you have put my friend through.
I am happy to say I convinced her today to start the entry process @ another college (not the one I go to) & already they have treated her better & been more helpful in 1 interaction then Full Sail has been in the whole 25 days.
The faculty is heavily invested in your personal successes. I've never had an administration team work so hard to make it possible for me to attend school.

The facilities are beautiful. They have gone out of their way to create special access to top industry equipment.
Review Full Sail University
Loved it! You can learn everything about the entertainment business at this college. The atmosphere is amazing!
I'm currently a student at Full Sail University, 3-year program for a bachelor's in Audio Production. Since I take my courses online, it's easier for me to manage my time and communication with my teachers are easy. Either via-email or direct message through the site. Since I'm in an accelerated program, the curriculum is very challenging. But, I am learning a lot. My Favorite class so far is Fundamentals of Music, which is where they teach you to read music and identify notes on a staff.
I am currently a Junior going for my Bachelors Degree in Game Design. I have loved the ride since beginning last year January. Sure the work load can be hefty at times, but I love doing what I do, so therefore I can look past it and enjoy the learning experience. I'm also an online student for those asking in an accelerated program. All in all, I have met some amazing people here who also have the same ideals in mind about the gaming industry, and almost all of the Professors are rooting you on while you progress genuinely interested in you succeeding.
So far my experience with full sail has been great! The staff has been incredibly helpful through out the enrollment process and financial aid process aswell.
Full Sail University is amazing overall. There are a lot of negative reviews out there from people who could not commit to the work. I am in the online BA program and it is a lot of work but you learn so much. You also get a four year degree in only two and a half years and jump into your industry of choice.
So far I am loving my time at Full Sail University. Overall I have had a pretty good experience. The only thing I would change is wanting to get grades faster. Some professors are faster than others, but I wish there were a quicker method for this.
My experience was one of the best experience i had talking to a college/university.Full Sail university tried to help with my care showed me what is the best planed for me showing me how one care can be a good thing for me in the long ran other then trying to get two different major.
I want to attend this prestigious entertainment production school. When you have completed the programs alloted you are able to continue reeduating yourself on campus or on line for the rest of your life.
I love how this school, from the orientation to the launch team! Very helpful staff, and a super chill admissions team. This will make my major super fun! Is the University I dreamed of and I know that they will help achieve those dreams
I love full sail university online. The classes are amazing. I like my teachers. When you have a question the teachers get back to you really quick. They also understand if you have a disability unlike a lot of other colleges.
Overall, I have enjoyed my time so far at Full Sail University. The advisement team is supportive and willing to make sure you are setup for success in your program. The degree program I am enrolled in is very challenging compared to previous post high school education. The classes are very involved and often require working together will fellow students. I believe this school does an excellent job of preparing you for pursuing a position in your field after graduation. One area for improvement is the faculty is not always very prompt at providing grades and feedback on work submitted. Also, professors do not always respond to student inquiries in a timely or professional manner.
I enjoyed my online experience with Full Sail but I'm looking forward to the on campus life. I am looking forward to seeing what the campus life in Florida is like, the chemistry of the students and teachers in the actual class rooms.
Full Sail University was a great experience as I learned a lot in a short period of time. It was a very positive experience.
So far I got said that full sail has been the best school I have attended and the experience is been magical , the teachers and staff are dedicated to the success off every student and the support giving by them to each off us is fantastic, I cloudnt have pick a better place to study.
Review Full Sail University
Super amazing, the staff are very helpful, and anytime you have a problem with homework the teachers are always very willing to help.
So far my experience with the university has been great. They are patient and they don't mind helping me with any question that I may have
I have not yet started classes with Full Sail, but the conversations I have had with the staff over the phone have been full of important, helpful and useful information.
Full Sail University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education (CIE), Florida Department of Education. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please click here. Click here for Privacy Policy.