Frontier Nursing University Reviews

Frontier has been such a great experience so far. Online learning and connections are well organized, the professors are helpful and want us to succeed. I always feel I have positive feedback and assistance with my questions and needs to understand what I need to be successful in my courses.
I am a nurse who had less than a 3.0 actually a 2.8 when graduating with my BSN. I like that Frontier has the 3 Ps which include advanced pharm, physical assessment and physiology. This way I can have the necessary GPA to into any graduate program. I dont like that when applying I heard back from multiple people it made the process a little confusing. Overall, I have been accepted and look forward to taken classes in order to further my career.
Frontier Nursing University has been so far, a great experience! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Instructors are knowledgeable and pleasant to their students.
Start Your Review of Frontier Nursing University
I have had a very good experience at Frontier. I felt that the academics appropriately prepared me for my clinical experience. It is difficult finding your own clinical site, but my RCF was able to assist me. The staff adn faculty really care about students and their success.
If you are looking for a nursing graduate program that is cost efficient, supportive and overall amazing, please take a look at this school. They give you all the tools you need to succeed. Although this program is rigorous it is doable. Just remember to balance your time.
Frontier is an ALL online program. Twice during the FNP program, you visit the "campus" for intro and check-offs. I love the flexibility of the online program. The professors, advisors, and IT staff are extremely helpful and friendly.
I was recently accepted to the Certified Nurse Midifery program at Frontier Nursing University. The experience I have had through the admission process has been seamless. The staff are all very personable and well knowledge.
Many local clinics LOVE having Frontier students bc of our values.
I could have not completed the rigorous course work without the passion and love the school carries. The students and professors all share a similar belief of spreading care and love into the community.
You are only there for a short time on campus. It is a historic, enriching, and meaningful time.
You only visit campus twice and it is a historic experience
The school examines applicants based on representing similar ideals
It's an online school with no sports
Great history of Midwifery, Provide opportunities to get to know your classmates. Clinical Bound was fun. The major downfall for me was that we have to find our own preceptors. I live in an area that has many hospitals but have 2 universities with Midwifery education and the hospitals have contracts with them so I had to travel 3 hours for my clinical.
I just started my first course and I really enjoy it!
The curriculum is really difficult but I'm confident I'll be well prepared once I'm done!
Most people do not live in the city.
Start Your Review of Frontier Nursing University
Most of the students attend online and are extremely dedicated to their studies.
Administration staff are fantastic and care for the students wellbeing.
I currently do not have any scholarships only loans.