Frontier Nursing University Reviews

I was recently accepted to the Certified Nurse Midifery program at Frontier Nursing University. The experience I have had through the admission process has been seamless. The staff are all very personable and well knowledge.
No Greek life, it's an online university.
There are no athletics, it is an online university only.
Start Your Review of Frontier Nursing University
I could have not completed the rigorous course work without the passion and love the school carries. The students and professors all share a similar belief of spreading care and love into the community.
Many local clinics LOVE having Frontier students bc of our values.
You are only there for a short time on campus. It is a historic, enriching, and meaningful time.
You only visit campus twice and it is a historic experience
The school examines applicants based on representing similar ideals
It's an online school with no sports
Great history of Midwifery, Provide opportunities to get to know your classmates. Clinical Bound was fun. The major downfall for me was that we have to find our own preceptors. I live in an area that has many hospitals but have 2 universities with Midwifery education and the hospitals have contracts with them so I had to travel 3 hours for my clinical.
I just started my first course and I really enjoy it!
The curriculum is really difficult but I'm confident I'll be well prepared once I'm done!
Most people do not live in the city.
Most of the students attend online and are extremely dedicated to their studies.
Administration staff are fantastic and care for the students wellbeing.
I currently do not have any scholarships only loans.
Not living on campus. Going to school online.
Start Your Review of Frontier Nursing University
I am in an online program. I was hesitant as first but I love it. Frontier Nursing University has the best educators. They are compassionate and caring. They want you to succeed. Even though I do not see them I have a strong relationship with them and have never felt abandoned.
I am currently in clinicals for my family nurse practitioner degree. There is not any pay associated with the required 675 hours I must meet. I have had to take time off from my job to fulfill my clinical requirements.
With this being my first time to require financial aid, I really have nothing to compare it to, but it was so easy. I was able to tell the school what I wanted to pay and they took care of the rest. My school deserves more financial aid due to its incredible employees in the financial aid office that makes students lives much easier and dealing with financial aid a breeze.