Frontier Community College Reviews

Very good school that had a lot of different programs to offer. All the teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable. Great town and friendly people.
I am currently a sophomore at Frontier Community College and I absolutely love it here. There are great teachers and staff and students.
These professors give you work that one would receive at any university, the only difference is is that they make sure you have your homework done and they give you plenty of chances in class to do it. The class sizes are excellent and they are hardly ever go above 20 people.
Start Your Review of Frontier Community College
We have a coordinator on campus that students are able to see if they would like to schedule and interview with an employer. They also help with practice interviews and resumes. Frontier also holds a job fair every semester, which gives you the chance to talk to the employers themselves.
I play softball at Frontier and my advisor was able to help me find classes that did not interfere with my practices or games.
Online courses are harder than a traditional classroom experience. It is easier to forget about the workload involved because one does not go to that classroom every week.
Since Frontier is a smaller college the teachers care how well you do on tests and care about how stressed you are over there class.
Frontier Community College focuses on the student more than anything. They provide assistance whenever it is strongly needed and they are there to support you anytime it is needed.
So far, I have been able to schedule family, work, and my other needs around my classes. The college offers day, afternoon, and evening classes. the class depends on the timing, but there is usually more than one option of times for most classes.
I've only taken one online class, but it was quite easy and understandable. I believe what I learned will also help in my career.
The classes offered here also prepare you for transferring to another college or university to pursue your degree even further.
I love the teachers. They are very nice and always willing to help you in any way that is needed.
Most of your teachers are willing to provide you with references, in order to succeed in your career.
The programs and the curriculum is easy to understand and the teaching is thorough. You really learn what you need in order to succeed in your future career.
I really love the small community school. The classes are the right size and the teachers are great, making learning an easier process. I would highly recommend Frontier Community College to other prospecting students.
I love going to Frontier Community College! The classes are very small and everybody is very kind and friendly!
It was very different, because I do not get that much interaction with my teacher face to face. Which is a challenge for me since i'm so used too talking face to face. However, the big advantage for me on online class was reading off from others student's opinions to gain more insights. In the my traditional classroom there are not a lot of students that share their opinion. Either because there wasn't enough time or the teacher won't encourage for feedback. however, i still try to keep up with my reading and my assignments for the online homework ahead of time. Since some of the assignments are due in a month, I would try to manage my time to get it started and finished in on time.
Start Your Review of Frontier Community College
I would always work at my hardest and at my best. For example my biology class, we taken a lot of test once a week, hanging out with friends or watching t.v is not my priority. I would spread about 8 hours studying for the test. Since my teacher, like to give out tests that are mainly based on vocab. Though i would get tired from all the studying, but I always speak to myself that i'm a hard worker. I even do my project a week or more ahead of time before its due date. And anything there are essay to be done, i would spent my time doing research to make sure I will have enough information for the paper. I know when it a best time to take a break, but also know when to get work and spent more time on school work. since that is my main priority .
Internet Usage and Such. The hours are very flexible. Use of computers is never a problem. The speed is slow, and we pay to print. I think if you are printing an assignment you should not have to pay.
Friendly People – All the faculty are very nice and considerate. They will help you in any way they can.