Front Range Community College Reviews

1,266 reviews
Front Range really helped me start my college life. I was able to take Front Range classes for free in high school, which helped me be ahead. I continue to take classes there, and they have a very affordable and flexible classes. I chose my schedule and worked it around my life. It felt very comfortable coming from a smaller school to a nice community college, with many students, but without the scary feeling. I could be as involved as I wanted here. I did have to look up the teachers on rate my professor to find the right teacher, but when I did, they were awesome!
I like the cost and the teachers are great. They help you when you need it. I enjoyed the classes I was in. I went to three campuses and they were easy to be found and it was help to have all three.
I find Front Range to be a good choice in community colleges. The credits do fallow you to a university. I think it is a nice school over all
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
I have nothing but very good things to say about Front Range Community College. The instructors are invested in the best interest of the students.
What I really at Front Range Community College is the cost is affordable, the classes are small so I can work with my teacher one on one, and the school provide free tutoring program that has helped me ace my classes.
Front Range Community College has been very great at servicing my academic needs. The size of class rooms was small enough for plenty of one on one time with educators, and the faculty is always including students in how to improve any area of education, or campus life.
They professors work with you to help you understand the material. They’re funny and treat you like your friend not like a student. Going to class is fun. What I don’t like is how awkward the advisors can be and how separated the buildings are. And the parking lot is awful, especially in the winter
I am a recently separated veteran. I felt like the faculty was very empathic to my needs and did everything in their power and more to help me. I have had great experiences with the professors. The campus is easy to navigate and find. Food is ok. Housing is a bit expensive but the community is amazing. Very supportive. I never felt out of place or confused. The website is easy to follow and all information is presented well.
It's a community college so it lives up to that aspect. It's not much of a campus. Just a big school building.
Front Range Community College has excellent teachers and tutors who care about their students. The food is terrible so pack your own or leave campus during your breaks. The campus is small so it's a great school for transitioning from high school to a university.
I love the sense of community that is provided. Every holiday is celebrated, which gives all students a feeling of belonging. I would like to see the Brighton Center expanded, so that students can finish at one campus instead of moving from the Brighton Center to the Westminster campus.
I like how helpful all the teachers and students are. I like how there's no drama between students and how no body judges you. The school has a great open environment that provides areas for students to study and to get extra help. The campus itself is beautiful.
Very nice campus. Faculty seem overall friendly. Class sizes are small. You don’t feel like just a number. Campus is clean and parking is easy to find. Great place to be.
Front Range makes it apparent that they prioritize the success of students. With several different campuses around Colorado and an online course option, Front Range makes higher education accessible to Colorado students.
Front Range Community College is a great way for anyone to get a solid base of what they might want to do in the future. Front Range is a nice size school that doesn't make one feel overwhelmed yet a size that allow students to get to know many others.
This is a great 2-year school with excellent academic programs and a high success rate. You get out of it what you put into it.
Front range is one of the best places to go to start your future career. You can even go there to develop a whole career and not need any other schooling than that. All of the professors are amazing and helpful. There are many campuses that you can transfer to as well if you can’t get to the main one which is very helpful. It’s a great community college and I’m glad I am there.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
When I first stepped in to this school everyone was very welcoming and helpful knowing I was a newcomer.
Spring 2018 semester is my third one at Front Range Community College. During the time, I have chances to engage myself in this nice and friendly academic environment.
The teachers are respectful and always open to help you with your classes. the campus is very nice and includes a gym and cafiteria.