Front Range Community College Reviews

1,277 reviews
Wonderful college! When I first started they helped me get used to their website, the campus, and where open to answering questions any time. The teachers were wonderful, fun, and supportive as well. And the classes ranged widely, leaving lots of opportunities for students.
Smaller classes. Great teachers that are there to help you succeed, all you have to do is ask for help!
The faculty definitely cares and is very wiling to help you. They are very accommodating towards military members as well. I am working on my physics degree and am happy I chose to start with this college first vs jumping straight into a university.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
I have enjoyed this school. Everyone is very helpful and has taught me a lot. I also think that it is great money wise.
I started at Front Range Community College as a nontraditional student for transfer and they made it so easy to transition back to student life. Everyone was more kind and helpful than I could have imagined.
The entire process from registering to entering classes is easy to do unlike some schools out there. They understand that students have a life whether it is work, family or appointments so they try to be as flexible as possible so that students can acquire lectures missed. Faculty are really friendly and they go out of their way to ensure you get the help you need. It is definitely the place to go after high school graduation because the time spent here will surely prepare you for the more demanding and stressful environment that a 4 year university tends to be.
It has been a great school to get a two year degree out in as much time as you need (like those of us getting a two year degree in four years because of work or family)
I have really enjoyed going to Front Range. I especially love that I can take all of my classes online. I have really succeeded for this reason. Anytime I need help someone is always there to help.
Front Range helped me become the best student I could be. The staff and teachers will not let you fail, they do everything in their efforts to help you succeed. I wish I could spend the rest of my college career at FRCC!
I like that they understand that you have a life that your trying to live and you have a family or if you had struggled in high school or don't have the money to get to the college you wanted. This is a great stepping stone to get even more prepared to go to college. I would only like to change that they should allow extra credit for the students would didn't do well on a test to make up for some of the points that were lost.
I am in high school and I am doing concurrent enrollment. Front range community college is great. The staff and professors are all very nice and helpful. The students there are all super nice and if you are new they go help you out.
Front Range really helped me start my college life. I was able to take Front Range classes for free in high school, which helped me be ahead. I continue to take classes there, and they have a very affordable and flexible classes. I chose my schedule and worked it around my life. It felt very comfortable coming from a smaller school to a nice community college, with many students, but without the scary feeling. I could be as involved as I wanted here. I did have to look up the teachers on rate my professor to find the right teacher, but when I did, they were awesome!
I like the cost and the teachers are great. They help you when you need it. I enjoyed the classes I was in. I went to three campuses and they were easy to be found and it was help to have all three.
I find Front Range to be a good choice in community colleges. The credits do fallow you to a university. I think it is a nice school over all
I have nothing but very good things to say about Front Range Community College. The instructors are invested in the best interest of the students.
What I really at Front Range Community College is the cost is affordable, the classes are small so I can work with my teacher one on one, and the school provide free tutoring program that has helped me ace my classes.
Front Range Community College has been very great at servicing my academic needs. The size of class rooms was small enough for plenty of one on one time with educators, and the faculty is always including students in how to improve any area of education, or campus life.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
They professors work with you to help you understand the material. They’re funny and treat you like your friend not like a student. Going to class is fun. What I don’t like is how awkward the advisors can be and how separated the buildings are. And the parking lot is awful, especially in the winter
I am a recently separated veteran. I felt like the faculty was very empathic to my needs and did everything in their power and more to help me. I have had great experiences with the professors. The campus is easy to navigate and find. Food is ok. Housing is a bit expensive but the community is amazing. Very supportive. I never felt out of place or confused. The website is easy to follow and all information is presented well.
It's a community college so it lives up to that aspect. It's not much of a campus. Just a big school building.