Front Range Community College Reviews

1,302 reviews
I'm just getting started, but so far the staff and volunteers in work study have been very enthusiastic and helpful - it feels like everyone wants all the newbies to succeed as well.
Easy access, felible classes, affordable rates. This is a great place to start out or to look at to change career paths. I would highly recommend looking into their programs whether you are getting as degree or certificate or if you plan to transfer to another school or university.
I feel the teachers are very supportive and engaging in the classes I've taken, but the financial side of the school is extraordinarily difficult to work with. I've lived in Colorado since 2015 on my own and they refuse to accept my residency in the state because my choice of work doesn't provide sufficient documentation of my income. That being said, if you have clear residency then I would suggest the school to others.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
i love this place. great schedules and great people. the location is close to my house and its affordable
I like the Front Community College because of is cheaper tuition program and the friendly employees or students. I wish the can have a financial aid employees students specially new student help applying for the financial aid
Front Range Community College is a great school for students who are undecided but still want to continue their education. It is great for getting those general ed requirements or getting an associates degree. It is also cheaper then most universities
I did all prerequisites with FRCC in Fort Collins and they were challenging enough to learn what I needed to get accepted into their Nursing Program. It can be challenging at times but they are preparing their nurses well!
So far I have been attending for two years! I have loved all of my professors, because they care about the students. I have also enjoyed my class curriculum because I believe it will be useful in a future career! I have also taken one online course which was great and easy, if adequate time and work was put in! I will continue my journey at FRCC because it’s a small school and a great way to earn credits that will transfer!
The staff here are some of the friendliest people around. You can really tell that all teachers are there to truly help you grow, and want you to succeed. They all have a great way of communicating the material, and makes it easy to learn.
I had many professors here that were extremely biased and did not foster an open, diversified environment to learn in. I also had issues with the school sending me to collections when I had already paid for my classes. I was pretty unsatisfied with this institution.
What I liked about Front Range was I got to know all my professors personally. They took the time to meet with me and help me be successful in their class. Front Range offers so many classes and offered classes at all different times so I could work and go to school. My favorite thing about Front range was their math and writing center which I used to my advantage to help me understand and submit my best work.
Front range has been an excellent school. They offer many options for classes. I love how accommodating they are in having classes available on fridays, saturdays and evenings. It makes easy to go to classes while keeping a job.
Front Range is more expensive than most community colleges, however most professors also teach at CSU and the quality of education is high.
Front range is a nice affordable college. I feel that I have earned a better education than I would have going to a major university and sitting in a class of 100+ students.
It is a smaller school which makes it not so scary like other bigger schools. However, it still has motivated people and professors who want to see you succeed. If anyone is looking to go to school but don't know where. Front Range is the place.
The interior design program is rated higher than CSU and so far I see why. The instructors are very good teachers and are very cool : ) The campus is small and there are no dorms but very easy to navigate and there is a lot of parking places.
Great community college with amazing professors. I found that the professors here were often better than those I had at a four year university. Very intelligent and know what they are teaching. The Boulder campus is going through some remodeling so that will add to the experience.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
FRCC has been a really wise alternative to the more expensive and intensive universities within an hour of the Denver-metro area (UC Boulder/Denver, CSU, MSU, UNC, etc) all of which are fantastic schools... but very traditional in their costs and pathways. FRCC, while by no means CHEAP- is much more affordable and grants students the ability to pursue non-traditional pathways (trades, certificate programs, etc) without the hefty price-tag and strictness associated with a more traditional college. Like all schools, faculty can be hit or miss- out of the 3 instructors I have taken multiple classes with only 1 was not to my liking.
For a community college FRCC is a great school. It is definitely cheaper than going to a university. I have had a really good experience and all the teachers I had were great.
This college is amazing. If you want a good college to study, this is the best option. You will have a really good experience. I love this college.