Front Range Community College Reviews

1,292 reviews
What I liked about Front Range was I got to know all my professors personally. They took the time to meet with me and help me be successful in their class. Front Range offers so many classes and offered classes at all different times so I could work and go to school. My favorite thing about Front range was their math and writing center which I used to my advantage to help me understand and submit my best work.
Front range has been an excellent school. They offer many options for classes. I love how accommodating they are in having classes available on fridays, saturdays and evenings. It makes easy to go to classes while keeping a job.
Front Range is more expensive than most community colleges, however most professors also teach at CSU and the quality of education is high.
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
Front range is a nice affordable college. I feel that I have earned a better education than I would have going to a major university and sitting in a class of 100+ students.
It is a smaller school which makes it not so scary like other bigger schools. However, it still has motivated people and professors who want to see you succeed. If anyone is looking to go to school but don't know where. Front Range is the place.
The interior design program is rated higher than CSU and so far I see why. The instructors are very good teachers and are very cool : ) The campus is small and there are no dorms but very easy to navigate and there is a lot of parking places.
Great community college with amazing professors. I found that the professors here were often better than those I had at a four year university. Very intelligent and know what they are teaching. The Boulder campus is going through some remodeling so that will add to the experience.
FRCC has been a really wise alternative to the more expensive and intensive universities within an hour of the Denver-metro area (UC Boulder/Denver, CSU, MSU, UNC, etc) all of which are fantastic schools... but very traditional in their costs and pathways. FRCC, while by no means CHEAP- is much more affordable and grants students the ability to pursue non-traditional pathways (trades, certificate programs, etc) without the hefty price-tag and strictness associated with a more traditional college. Like all schools, faculty can be hit or miss- out of the 3 instructors I have taken multiple classes with only 1 was not to my liking.
For a community college FRCC is a great school. It is definitely cheaper than going to a university. I have had a really good experience and all the teachers I had were great.
This college is amazing. If you want a good college to study, this is the best option. You will have a really good experience. I love this college.
I decided to go back to school after 7 years. A series of surgeries made me realize I need to follow my dream to become a nurse. I made an appointment with one of the Pathway Advisors 6 days before the semester started. I didn't think I will be enrolled and ready to go by the first day of semester. I had an overwhelmingly positive experience at the Larimer Campus!
I have had many great instructors at Front Range. Many of them have inspired me to achieve my goals.
Front Range has a healthy array of classes and courses to choose from in their offerings. Staff is very helpful and they even have four different campuses to choose from for classes.
The instructors are excellent. Give the proper amount of care, and thought to students needs. The campus is pretty small, so it is easy to pack the schedule. There are a few study areas, so there is always a good place to study. The student life is fun and it is easy to make friends and connections. The school provides lots of tools for success for students, including a pretty large library, and very wide data base. The instructors are the best thing about the school though. They push you to do better, to learn the material but develop skills that will be needed when transferring or when in the work force.
This community college is medium sized, it offers great resources and it has an inviting atmosphere. The teachers are always willing to help, tutoring is offered and they offer a large amount of classes for those with flexible schedules.
Wonderful college! When I first started they helped me get used to their website, the campus, and where open to answering questions any time. The teachers were wonderful, fun, and supportive as well. And the classes ranged widely, leaving lots of opportunities for students.
Smaller classes. Great teachers that are there to help you succeed, all you have to do is ask for help!
Start Your Review of Front Range Community College
The faculty definitely cares and is very wiling to help you. They are very accommodating towards military members as well. I am working on my physics degree and am happy I chose to start with this college first vs jumping straight into a university.
I have enjoyed this school. Everyone is very helpful and has taught me a lot. I also think that it is great money wise.
I started at Front Range Community College as a nontraditional student for transfer and they made it so easy to transition back to student life. Everyone was more kind and helpful than I could have imagined.