Friends University Reviews

If a person wants to grow in their spiritual path and journey with God while achieving the highest academics imaginable then friends is outstanding! As a student athlete the hours for athletics and academics are very manageable and yield to very well rounded individuals. Friends offers a beautiful campus with the number one dorms in the state of Kansas. The facilities are up to date and are maintained fairly well. This tight knit university encompasses the community, faith, and family all in one small campus. Highly recommended!
I love the environment at Friends University. The teachers are great and the class sizes are fantastic. I feel at home at Friends University.
I love the small class size. How easy it is to get from one side of campus to the other. And the Friendly environment.
Review Friends University
I have very much enjoyed Friends University. The teachers are all very willing to help in any way they can. For example, I had a child while going through school and each professor did their best to accommodate my situation.
I also lived on campus for my very first semester, the dorms are very nice. Never did I feel like I was at risk or unsafe while on campus, they do a great job of providing a safe, friendly environment for you to live and learn in.
As a transfer student from another school in the KCAC, I have first hand experience on what these other schools are like compared to Friends University. During high school while I looked for many different schools in the KCAC, but never gave Friends University a chance. My cousin decided he was coming here, and I knew I wanted a change to better my future. I decided to come here only based on what my cousin told me, and what I had seen online. It was difficult process to get all of my financial aid, and housing, and all academics transferred over, but the staff here stuck with me, and helped me every bit I needed. I now can see that this is the most college student prepared college in the KCAC. In my short time here, I can see the people around me love it here, and I know I will too, if I don't already. This is a great college, and I would recommend it to everyone who wants a great staff, and a great supporting community around them!
Friends University is an exceptional college. The teachers are genuine, knowing their students by name and doing everything they can to assist in the students' learning process. The fine arts department is very prestigious and the athletic teams are among the top in their conference. Campus life is phenomenal and residence life allows students to really get to know their peers during their time at Friends.
Really good professors, they look to help you out in any way then can, and really want to make sure you are learning.
Welcoming and friendly community of students who are slow to judge.
Residence life and security are very active in making sure illegal stuff is not going on.
A Friends degree in Kansas is a good way to stand out above the crowd, very well respected in the business and political community.
A wonderful school, with a lot of amazing and brilliant professors, friendly and helpful staff, and a great community of amiable and fun students.
Very good security, lots of current and retired police officers working for the security office. Well-lit and safe neighborhood. Just don't leave your bike out overnight!
Super comfortable enviroment. Great RAs and fantastic campus life staff. Very engaging. Wonderful community to be found amongst the students.
Great teams, very competitve within our conference.
It's been a phenomenal experience, very rich community.
We have a wonderful career service program that helps students find a job out in the work force. Also while in school it is very easy to get an on campus job.
Some classes are definitely better than others. It depends on your interests, degree, and attitude towards the class.
Review Friends University
The great thing about Friends is our security. They work night and day to keep us feeling safe in the city. Many in the Security Building have experience in the police force and do their absolute best to keep all students and faculty safe.
If you decide to live on campus at Friends you will not regret it! Every resident building is with in all walking distances to any buildings you may have class in. All the resident halls I have been in are well kept and clean. The rooms in Smith are a little smaller and most of the sinks in all the kitchens in any of the res halls are too small. If you are willing to get over small sinks, I assure you living on campus will be worth your time. There is no commute in the busy city of Wichita and you are so close to all of your classmates, teammates, coworkers, and most importantly friends!
We don't have Greek Life!