Friends University Reviews

Overall I think that Friends U is a wonderful place. I've met some of my best friends here and I will forever be grateful for this school. Everyone here is so nice and friendly and that is something I've always wanted from a school. I also play sports here and it is a very competitive and challenging experience.
Everyone at friends is so helpful and caring. It's so easy to create a huge network of resources. Any time I need help or I have a question, I know I can call up my admissions counselor. Friends also has an amazing orchestra with amazing people who run it.
I have had a great experience as a grad student. The application process was easy and fast, professors have been great, the books and tuition were affordable.
Start Your Review of Friends University
I liked the size of the campus. I like the student to staff ration and how friendly everyone seemed to be.
Friends University is a very tight knit school. Everyone knows everyone, so you are always going to find a helping hand whenever you need it. I have found that if you show the professor that you care about his class and your education, they are more likely to give you advice, more understanding, and often times better scores if you show you truly care.
If a person wants to grow in their spiritual path and journey with God while achieving the highest academics imaginable then friends is outstanding! As a student athlete the hours for athletics and academics are very manageable and yield to very well rounded individuals. Friends offers a beautiful campus with the number one dorms in the state of Kansas. The facilities are up to date and are maintained fairly well. This tight knit university encompasses the community, faith, and family all in one small campus. Highly recommended!
I love the environment at Friends University. The teachers are great and the class sizes are fantastic. I feel at home at Friends University.
I love the small class size. How easy it is to get from one side of campus to the other. And the Friendly environment.
I have very much enjoyed Friends University. The teachers are all very willing to help in any way they can. For example, I had a child while going through school and each professor did their best to accommodate my situation.
I also lived on campus for my very first semester, the dorms are very nice. Never did I feel like I was at risk or unsafe while on campus, they do a great job of providing a safe, friendly environment for you to live and learn in.
As a transfer student from another school in the KCAC, I have first hand experience on what these other schools are like compared to Friends University. During high school while I looked for many different schools in the KCAC, but never gave Friends University a chance. My cousin decided he was coming here, and I knew I wanted a change to better my future. I decided to come here only based on what my cousin told me, and what I had seen online. It was difficult process to get all of my financial aid, and housing, and all academics transferred over, but the staff here stuck with me, and helped me every bit I needed. I now can see that this is the most college student prepared college in the KCAC. In my short time here, I can see the people around me love it here, and I know I will too, if I don't already. This is a great college, and I would recommend it to everyone who wants a great staff, and a great supporting community around them!
Friends University is an exceptional college. The teachers are genuine, knowing their students by name and doing everything they can to assist in the students' learning process. The fine arts department is very prestigious and the athletic teams are among the top in their conference. Campus life is phenomenal and residence life allows students to really get to know their peers during their time at Friends.
Really good professors, they look to help you out in any way then can, and really want to make sure you are learning.
Welcoming and friendly community of students who are slow to judge.
Residence life and security are very active in making sure illegal stuff is not going on.
A Friends degree in Kansas is a good way to stand out above the crowd, very well respected in the business and political community.
A wonderful school, with a lot of amazing and brilliant professors, friendly and helpful staff, and a great community of amiable and fun students.
Very good security, lots of current and retired police officers working for the security office. Well-lit and safe neighborhood. Just don't leave your bike out overnight!
Start Your Review of Friends University
Super comfortable enviroment. Great RAs and fantastic campus life staff. Very engaging. Wonderful community to be found amongst the students.
Great teams, very competitve within our conference.
It's been a phenomenal experience, very rich community.