Friends University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management117 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies25 Graduates
Human Resources Management19 Graduates
Zoology and Entomology12 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies11 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies10 Graduates
Elementary Education9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.26 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Friends University Reviews
If a person wants to grow in their spiritual path and journey with God while achieving the highest academics imaginable then friends is outstanding! As a student athlete the hours for athletics and academics are very manageable and yield to very well rounded individuals. Friends offers a beautiful campus with the number one dorms in the state of Kansas. The facilities are up to date and are maintained fairly well. This tight knit university encompasses the community, faith, and family all in one small campus. Highly recommended!
If you decide to live on campus at Friends you will not regret it! Every resident building is with in all walking distances to any buildings you may have class in. All the resident halls I have been in are well kept and clean. The rooms in Smith are a little smaller and most of the sinks in all the kitchens in any of the res halls are too small. If you are willing to get over small sinks, I assure you living on campus will be worth your time. There is no commute in the busy city of Wichita and you are so close to all of your classmates, teammates, coworkers, and most importantly friends!
I love Friends University and all that is has to offer. I have had many fun experiences with my sport, events on campus, and evening living on campus. I really think that living on campus has helped with my positive experience here at Friends. I have made so many friendships with people from all over! Friends is unique with the fact that we have more fine art students than we have athletes, we are a smaller institution which makes for more friendships, and we provide a fun and safe learning environment for all students.