1. Fresno, CA
  2. 4 Year

Fresno Pacific University Reviews

My experience at Fresno Pacific University has been great. The staff and administration are very friendly which a gives way for a wonderful learning environment. Being a Christian University I am able to Discuss my views from a religious view point. I feel Fresno Pacific has strengthened me as an individual which will allow me to be more proficient in my career.
I loved being a part of this school and the community that surrounded it. I came into college only knowing one person and left with a handful of lifelong friends who have stayed by my side. I was able to grow not only intellectually, but also spiritually.
Exclusive. Divided. Confused. Should be the actual motto of campus. The campus as a whole seems to lack a base knowledge of where it wants to go. Professors are caring but sometimes less either less knowledgeable about the subject than students or just lack the skill to teach at a higher eduction level.
Safety is great around campus, campus security is always around and there is a great sense of safety within campus.
Career services are great about immersing students into job like situations and getting students ready for the work force
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Great coaching staffs for all sports, with quality facilities. It's all lead by great faculty from the AD down.
A friendly welcome from commuters. The people on campus is involving in activities and encourage community.

I love that I get to see the same people on the daily.
I really enjoy the courses and professors at our school. We have expert in their field and people that really care.
I haven't experienced sexual assault on campus, so I don't quite know how to answer these either. However, what I do know is reflected in my answers.
I do not agree with all of the rules our housing system implements or the way the handle situations at times, but I can not say that it is a terrible system.
  • College Sophomore
  • 7 months ago
  • Housing
The level of school spirit at Fresno Pacific is astounding. Everyone is passionate about sports and proud to be a sunbird.
I was honestly dreading coming to Fresno Pacific for its background and its belief system, but I would have to say that it is one of the best things that I ever did. It has shaped me in incredible ways and I couldn't be more thankful.
The security precautions at fresno pacific are great and make me feel really safe. we are informed when there is anything we should be concerned about
This degree completion option at fresno pacific allows working students with careers, like myself, the opportunity to obtain a degree during evenings to further their current careers. It is a desirable fast track to further your career.
  • College Senior
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
There has been no mention of Greek Life
At the Visalia campus of Fresno pacific Athletics aren't a high concern.
I truly love the flexibility of Fresno Pacific's adult cohort programs. It allows me to continue with my career, and further my education.
The campus itself is great when it comes to security. The surrounding community is not the safest and sometimes cars get broken into. The university should invest in installing cameras where parking is also free to help get justice for those victims of crime around the campus. There are not many strangers on campus and that usually adds to the feeling of safety.
Housing seems to be really good. Dorms are huge compared to UC's and FSCSU.
We don't have greek life.