Fresno Pacific University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education199 Graduates
Child Development139 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies139 Graduates
Business Administration and Management117 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services46 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science31 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities22 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Fresno Pacific University Reviews
Fresno Pacific is an amazing college. Even though it is a small college it is flourishing and growing over the years. The staff truly care for students overall; And seek to develop relationships with all of their students. Professors and staff members not only want to see their students thrive academically but also mentally, emotionally, occupationally, and spiritually. They also provide a good amount of donor scholarships; And they also provide affordable study abroad programs!
I love the community and atmosphere on the main campus. You get to meet really amazing professors and classmates. The classes offered here are enriching and the professors really care about you succeeding. The school is founded on Christ and is affiliated with the Mennonite sect of Protestantism. You do not have to be a Christian to attend this university as there is no statement of faith paper which needs to be documented. They are welcoming of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our athletics are also amazing. I especially like the swimming & diving and volleyball team. They are both so fun to cheer on! We are located close to downtown Fresno so my friends often go coffee shop hopping on the weekends. The school may be small, but we make up for it with big smiles and big hearts.
For years I told myself I would NEVER go to Fresno Pacific because it was a local university. After visiting the campus one more time (after visitng schools like UCSB, UC Merced, CBU, APU, and etc) I fell in love with it! I have run into some issues though with communication between different departments on campus, but all in all I have really enjoyed my experience at this school. The professors and faculty feel like a family!