Fresno City College Reviews

I love the campus life as well as the professors available. The class schedules are great as I'm able to get a schedule that best accommodates my everyday life. Killing time in the library or eating lunch are always one of the things I look forward to each day I have class.
I love the new website, it's much for user friendly. I can access information on program requirements without seeing a counselor, which appeals to my independent nature. There are a variety of classes I'm interested in, as well.
Good option to take if you don't want to go straight to a 4 year college. Very high school like environment but good to get the hang of things.
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
Fresno City is a great way to step into the world of college, especially if you aren't feeling it right away (feeling college, that is).
Fresno City College is an amazing place for undergraduate students and a great place if you want more one-on-one with your professors. Professors here really take there time to engage with their students, and they are willing to help out with students' educational demands. One of the things that I love the most about Fresno City College is that their staff and faculty are always striving for student success through student appreciation weeks, awareness of student resources, and other helpful tips on how to get through college.
Fresno City College is a chill place to be able to interact with diverse groups of people and able to take any classes of choice based on your interests with many clubs to joic.
What I really like about Fresno city College is their tutoring center. It’s all free and the tutors are great helpers, I would have never passed my differentials class with a good grade if I didn’t go get help!
The atmosphere of Fresno City College is something that you could easily fall in love with. The students are driven and determined as well as kind and caring towards others. The FCC experience is amazing, and I recommend it to anyone. You’ll also meet a lot of new friends there, which is one of my favorite parts.
Better variety of food - more food choices. Small cafeteria, no snack bar & no healthy options on campus. Vending machine with soda, candy & chips.
Attending Fresno City college has been a struggle. The financial department places holds on your account, with no explanation why. And when you follow up with what they need, they are confused as to why you are there.
Fresno City is a great school with great professors. They take the time to explain the material. Fresno city tends to be very clean. I love hoe they made designated smoking areas.
Fresno City College isn't only a city college, but a place that invites learning and challenges. The campus is clean while also intuitively accessible; getting lost here is near impossible. The campus feels welcoming and it feels safe throughout all times of the day. The most important aspect though, is the staff here. The teachers are fantastic and passionate. They enjoy teaching and let their students really take in the material.
Fresno City College has a great environment, I walk around campus feeling very safe. My first year here I felt very welcomed, when I was a little nervous and hesitant at first. All the professors I experienced were very helpful, understanding and you can tell they all want to see you succeed. Community colleges are usually seen differently than CSUs or UCs, but when I am on campus and in a classroom I do not feel much of a difference than when I attended a CSU. The number one thing I'd like to see change on campus is parking. When I attended a CSU campus, parking was difficult but manageable. At Fresno City College I find it very difficult to find parking, all of the parking lots on campus are very small and if you decided to park in the near neighborhoods you'll find that a lot of other people have already thought the same way.
Fresno City is a great place to start if you are unsure about your goals and what you want to do with your future. The classes are small enough that it is easy to get time with each professor and every professor has office hours where you can go and meet them one on one. The campus is fairly small so it does not take too much time to get anywhere on campus. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to transfer, or is just unsure about what they want to do.
This is a diverse and small but busy college. Campus life is easy and simple. Classes are not to hard and the teachers are eager to teach and fair to their students. Parking can be difficult and a parking structure should be added to the school.
This college gets the job done. It is not a place for socialization or fun, but it will work as a low cost way to complete required courses. During my 4 semesters at this college I enjoyed all but one professor. I feel that the staff here are qualified for their job however many of them are not particularly enthusiastic.
Its a great place to start in college life. "Fresno City College was established by Charles L. McLane, then-superintendent of Fresno Schools. It was McLane’s vision to bring higher education to the Central Valley. After a failed attempt to start a normal school, he turned his attention to establishing the state’s first junior college. McLane utilized the 1907 Upward Extension Law that gave local high schools permission to provide the first two years of university instruction. The new junior college became an extension of Fresno High School, which at the time was located at Stanislaus and O streets in downtown Fresno." -Wikipedia
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
My first year at Fresno city was an adventure with a lot of rough turns and downhills at first. But later on I was able to rise and know what to do. The people I met and professors I had were a huge impart on me. Love it.
Overall great college. Only down side I see is receiving false information from counselors. This has happened to not only myself, but people I know also. Other than that though it's a great community college
I absolutely love the college. The staff is very excellent and always ready to help if you need it, so never be afraid to ask for help. Also most of the Professors are amazing and of course very passionate about the subject you are learning. Although some are a little to enthusiastic about the subject but that's good, sometimes a little over whelming but you will get used to it. Most of the students are good too, everyone kind of just does their own thing and I love that.