Fresno City College Reviews

Exactly what you would think a cheap community college would be. Instructors can be good or trash staff are rude. If your not smart it could be a nightmare experience about if you can.
Fresno City College has great teachers and is a great place to educate oneself with great opportunities. Although some people may not see any merit to the school because it was not the first choice for college, just like any school, you can’t enjoy it if you’re not in the right mindset. The number one thing that I’d like to see change is safety, for the better. Fresno is not too safe and the area the college is located is not so safe either. The campus is great and keep in mind it is a city college. Fresno City College does well for a “city college” in the shadows of Fresno State.
I like how the school is a nice place where you can indulge in your educational studies peacefully and how it provides lots of help for students, including the tutorial center they have for students who want extra help with their classes.
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
This schools has great academics with some teachers who go above and beyond to help their students reach full potential.
I came to Fresno City College after I graduated high school in 2017. The scenery here is beautiful and there is many places where you can go to do homework or even just relax with friends. The buildings and classes are very easy to locate around here. The library here is very helpful and friendly to focus on your work. Fresno City also offers an incredible ETC program that I would always attend when I needed help with classes. The leaders are very caring and put in all their effort to help you succeed in your classes. The professors I have had are extremely helpful in helping you to succeed in your classes. They are always available through email or office hours for any questions you may have. The administration office here is always very reliable and helpful. They always put your needs first to get you through any situation or question you many have. My overall experience here was very well. I was able to take exciting classes and meet new people here.
I enjoyed the professors and activities on campus. I would like to see parking on campus be expanded; parking was an issue for all students and professors.
I like that they have a track program . I will be studying criminology and there are 5 program I can chose from.I am looking forward to starting a new adventure at Fresno City
Great campus and classes. All of the teachers and administration are friendly and very helpful. There is a wide variety of classes ranging from AA and transfer to certificates and job training. They offer hybrid classes (combination online/on campus) as well as online only or on campus only classes. The campus is very nice with lots of shade and beautiful old buildings.
Fresno city college is quite small but full diversity and opportunity. The staff here are encouraging and motivate you to do better .
I liked Fresno city when it came to the courses they have to offer. The financial aid office is very helpful and the registration is easy. I would like to see the change of the professors taking time to teach the students instead of handing us work and expecting us to know everything. I would also like to see a change in the parking requirements. Overall, I think Fresno City College is an average junior college.
Great dedicated and enthusiastic faculty in the Performing Arts department. Safety is always an issue due to its location, but they are always improving the tech, safety, and environment for all students and staff. A lot of events happen there, as well as very good shows and concerts.
Fresno City College is an excellent college with very dedicated instructors and administrators. The college is the oldest in California and some of the building are absolutely beautiful. The education you receive is at the same level that you would receive at a 4 year college. In fact, some of our instructors teach at both CSU Fresno and FCC, so why spend all the extra money.
The campus is a good size and there's always plenty of events going on. I would say that the staff really wants students to succeed and there are plenty of resources available.
It is a very diverse campus. There are many instructors who actually try to help you learn the material. Some even hold cyber hours if you can't make the on campus office hours or appointments. The campus is very comfortable with different sitting or study areas in most buildings. They recently took out one of the eating areas, however, so there is only the cafeteria and small food cart, with snacks in the bookstore when you are looking for food. It is an older campus with some remodeling. Most buildings are brick which is nice. Downside is that the science buildings are a bit out of date, and still have chalkboards and older equipment.
In my experience, all of my professors have wanted to see me succeed, and really pushed me to my full potential. Awesome school!
They have a great tutoring program, they are so helpful. Counselors are really helpful when one needs help about taking the right classes.
My first time attending Fresno City College was great. Being from the Los Angles area the change in scenery was great as well. Even after leaving for four years and coming back a lot has changed but, I still receive the same great education and all my instructors were fantastic. the addition of more outdoor seating was nice because I'm that student that enjoys studying around a lot of trees. As for being a writer gaining inspiration from the various people that walk past me.
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
Its a big campus and they have a lot to offer but its hard to find parking and classes can be really packed at the beginning of the semesters.
If your just starting out in college and unsure of that you want to do I think FCC is a good place to find out. They offer a good range of majors and areas of interest and overall my experience has been pretty positive. The teachers (especially those of my major) have been very helpful and encouraging to make sure you leave with the bases covered.
My first year at Fresno City started off great. I had a counselor help me choose the right classes for me. I really loved my schedule, it worked out really well for me. There were a few issues when it came to the financial aid office. The process of getting my FA took a couple months. That’s something Fresno City needs to be more organized about and I think it would be very nice if they expanded their FA office a little bit bigger.