Fresno City College Reviews

Attending Fresno City college has been a struggle. The financial department places holds on your account, with no explanation why. And when you follow up with what they need, they are confused as to why you are there.
Fresno City is a great school with great professors. They take the time to explain the material. Fresno city tends to be very clean. I love hoe they made designated smoking areas.
Fresno City College isn't only a city college, but a place that invites learning and challenges. The campus is clean while also intuitively accessible; getting lost here is near impossible. The campus feels welcoming and it feels safe throughout all times of the day. The most important aspect though, is the staff here. The teachers are fantastic and passionate. They enjoy teaching and let their students really take in the material.
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
Fresno City College has a great environment, I walk around campus feeling very safe. My first year here I felt very welcomed, when I was a little nervous and hesitant at first. All the professors I experienced were very helpful, understanding and you can tell they all want to see you succeed. Community colleges are usually seen differently than CSUs or UCs, but when I am on campus and in a classroom I do not feel much of a difference than when I attended a CSU. The number one thing I'd like to see change on campus is parking. When I attended a CSU campus, parking was difficult but manageable. At Fresno City College I find it very difficult to find parking, all of the parking lots on campus are very small and if you decided to park in the near neighborhoods you'll find that a lot of other people have already thought the same way.
Fresno City is a great place to start if you are unsure about your goals and what you want to do with your future. The classes are small enough that it is easy to get time with each professor and every professor has office hours where you can go and meet them one on one. The campus is fairly small so it does not take too much time to get anywhere on campus. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to transfer, or is just unsure about what they want to do.
This is a diverse and small but busy college. Campus life is easy and simple. Classes are not to hard and the teachers are eager to teach and fair to their students. Parking can be difficult and a parking structure should be added to the school.
This college gets the job done. It is not a place for socialization or fun, but it will work as a low cost way to complete required courses. During my 4 semesters at this college I enjoyed all but one professor. I feel that the staff here are qualified for their job however many of them are not particularly enthusiastic.
Its a great place to start in college life. "Fresno City College was established by Charles L. McLane, then-superintendent of Fresno Schools. It was McLane’s vision to bring higher education to the Central Valley. After a failed attempt to start a normal school, he turned his attention to establishing the state’s first junior college. McLane utilized the 1907 Upward Extension Law that gave local high schools permission to provide the first two years of university instruction. The new junior college became an extension of Fresno High School, which at the time was located at Stanislaus and O streets in downtown Fresno." -Wikipedia
My first year at Fresno city was an adventure with a lot of rough turns and downhills at first. But later on I was able to rise and know what to do. The people I met and professors I had were a huge impart on me. Love it.
Overall great college. Only down side I see is receiving false information from counselors. This has happened to not only myself, but people I know also. Other than that though it's a great community college
I absolutely love the college. The staff is very excellent and always ready to help if you need it, so never be afraid to ask for help. Also most of the Professors are amazing and of course very passionate about the subject you are learning. Although some are a little to enthusiastic about the subject but that's good, sometimes a little over whelming but you will get used to it. Most of the students are good too, everyone kind of just does their own thing and I love that.
I enjoy being at Fresno City. Most of the teachers are well informed and passionate about their subject, and willing to take the time that it takes to help each student understand what they need to to pass the class. The campus is lovely, and calming. Their library is extraordinary.
I have had little to no trouble in my time at Fresno City College. The teachers, campus, and environment were always nice and conducive to my learning and educational experience here.
this college is in my opinion is a wonderful school the staff at this school is help full and everything they teach here is understandable
Very nice and quiet campus. The only reason it received 4 instead of 5 stars is because it is in the bad side of town. This is more of an issue if you do not purchase the parking permit and have to park outside of the school perimeter.
Other than that, there are many great instructors and I feel the quality of education is better at Fresno City College than what I received at Fresno State. There are some very good food options on campus and tons of shade throughout. Overall, a very nice school.
The professors here go out of your way to help you and it is absolutely amazing. I felt welcomed everywhere and the help is made available.
I'm a new student so I haven't got a good feel for it to much yet.i.In the next month or so I'm going to be able to full on experience all of the things that Fresno city college has to offer
Start Your Review of Fresno City College
I used to attend fresno city College a few years back. I really enjoyed the diversity the school has plus all the classes they offer on campus. I really enjoyed how the school displayed a lot of school spirit and pride. One thing I would see beneficial to the students would be more culinary programs. As a chef myself I would have loved to complete my culinary degree at fresno city College.
Fresno City College is a good place to start one's journey into higher education. There are a lot of great views on campus between the fountains and the beautiful Old Administration building. The teachers on campus are straight-forward and helpful.
The campus is very nice, beautiful. So far my classes and or teachers have been okay. Varies teaching styles. I would say that the teachers, well mine, do want you to succeed and go on the better things and or go onto State or UC college. Nothing really happens here. There can be little things here and there but not really a lot. Also, not really a lot of clubs for other peoples interests.