Fremont College Reviews

Great diversity, helpful counselors. A good town with lots of diversity, just minutes from entertainment. I appreciate how they are with their students.
Fremont College is filled with amazing instructors and peers. Everyone here is genuinely very nice and helpful. I can truthfully say that choosing Fremont College as my College institution hasn't been by far the best decision I've made.
Great college to attend. They keep the class size small and you are able to get a lot of help if you need it.
Start Your Review of Fremont College
It's just the right amount and very easy to access and understand with lots of help from the staff.
Great staff in the career center . I can have my resume created towards my expertise ..
Small class sizes only 20 per it's great .
They have a internship program and good alumni references who work at great companies.
The fact that j get hands on study and very accessible help with the online work.
Very relaxed environment and clean campus .

They have small class sizes.
It's a decent price for an education
The classes are very flexible
I am not a fan of online courses. I have never been.
The resources here are designed to help you move forward. They have 24 hour help desks, 24 hour tutoring online and a staff that helps you as soon as they see that any grades are lowering.
My Academic Experience has been great.
Art, has been very helpful.
I have enjoyed all online classes so far.
My classrooms have Athletic training equipment. Huge classrooms and Many massage tables.
Start Your Review of Fremont College
Everyone has been very helpful, when I need new info.
We have the Mac room and a library, both are great!
I am very satisfied with my school.