Freed-Hardeman University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NAIA Division I
American Midwest Conference
Freed-Hardeman University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.36 responses
After Freed-Hardeman University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Freed-Hardeman University Reviews
Review Freed-Hardeman University
FHU is great! If you come here, and you plan on majoring in something other than Bible, you're probably not coming here because of any phenomenal programs. Freed's strength is the emphasis of the students on social and spiritual life. If you're not a Christian, it can be difficult fitting in at first, but if you let someone know you're interested in becoming or renewing yourself as a Christian, you will find more than enough people who would be thrilled to help you.
The professors are wonderful here! There isn't a variety of cool classes to choose from, and scheduling is a nightmare in regards to upper-division classes when some are only offered once every other year.
This campus is such a community, and it's love for one another and for God is absolutely beautiful. Our dorms are easy to decorate, and the food is really good. Everything here is so cool, and it's so southern. I am in love with it, and if you choose Freed Hardeman, I know that we can't wait to welcome you!