High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.36 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Freed-Hardeman University Reviews
Freed-Hardeman University provides a thorough education and an environment that provides compassion and understanding. The teachers are highly informative and willing to share their understanding of the subject with you, upon the unwritten agreement that you are willing to provide a, at minimum, decent effort. One major compliment I can give to Freed-Hardeman, is that you are not abandoned into classes that expects you to already have a master understanding. The teachers understand that college is a very difficult transition that requires someone experienced to guide you through the beginning processes.
I loved Freed-Hardeman University. I must say that the diversity of the school is disappointing when considering religion and race, but I understand that is the reason many of the students come here. I think we should be challenging ourselves more and what we believe, however. The PEOPLE here are amazing. I have found amazing professors here who are willing to do anything to help you succeed.
FHU is great! If you come here, and you plan on majoring in something other than Bible, you're probably not coming here because of any phenomenal programs. Freed's strength is the emphasis of the students on social and spiritual life. If you're not a Christian, it can be difficult fitting in at first, but if you let someone know you're interested in becoming or renewing yourself as a Christian, you will find more than enough people who would be thrilled to help you.