Frederick Community College Reviews

Highly recommend! The campus is very inviting and the professors are pleasant. I'm going to be sad to leave when I transfer this fall to a 4 year college. They also have excellent scholarship opportunities for anyone who is enrolled at least part-time (6 credits) in the Spring and Fall semesters.
I really enjoy this college. I found that the staff are extremely helpful. The campus is beautiful. parking can be a pain. But the academic programs are very good for the school and the guidance I have received has been amazing.
My experience at FCC has been great! I feel very comfortable at this school and my teachers made me feel very welcomed and supported me in everything. My classes were challenging but also easy. I met new people and was able to get involved in a lot. They also helped me well in my transferring process.
Start Your Review of Frederick Community College
Not best place I've been. But it's far from the worst and a good place to start if you plan on transferring out for a higher degree. Watch out for the finical aid office. They have not been a huge help in my experience.
Overall, my experience at Frederick Community College has been very pleasant. They offer a lot of different classes and have recently added a cybersecurity degree program. Their classes are very affordable and they work with their students to make sure they are saving money wherever they can. It is a very diverse school with many different ethnic groups supported in classes and clubs throughout the college. It offers many different athletic teams that are very competitive against other schools within the conference. There is not a lot of nightlife on the campus itself, but a lot going on off campus. The professors will go out of their way to help you, and as long as you email them they will come in even when they don't have scheduled office hours. There is no housing as most of the students are members of the community. The local area in general is very diverse and overall a great place to live. The campus food is very good but a little pricey.
Frederick Community College is one of the best colleges around. I am so thankful that I chose to go here to start out my college journey, one being the amount of money I have saved instead of going into a four-year university, and two, being a small, tight-knit community. This college offers many advantages as professors and security guards are amazing. Most people are easy to work with. Again, financially, it is super helpful going to Frederick Community College first and then transferring.
I very much enjoy the atmosphere of this school. It is very laid back and calming. The cafeteria is very clean and large. There are multiple seating areas where people can use their laptops or school computers. There is even a place with TVs where people can come and bring their own gaming consoles. Every teacher that I have come in contact with is compassionate and caring for their students. I am not actually sure I would change anything about the actual campus itself. However, I do think that their website is a little difficult to use.
As a freshman at Frederick Community College, the short experience with the facilities, staff, and courses have been phenomenal. The small campus is well-organized with easy-to-locate buildings and classrooms. Most courses contain a decent amount of students, therefore most professors have the ability to work one-on-one with their students. I am excited to continue my education through Frederick Community College.
I started with FCC in the year 2015, I was very nervous at first, however the instructors and the stuff at FCC are amazing. Being at FCC for two years, the stuff guided me through and helped me reach where I am today. I will never regret the experience I had at FCC and also I have learned a lot. Everything which I have learn at FCC will help me at four year university.
Great college. Helpful professors. Great classes. I have been going here for a year and a half now. Most of my teachers have been great and very helpful.
I love FCC! It is a great school. The professors are very invested and willing to help. They want to see you succeed and are often available to help you. The campus is situated right outside of Frederick, it is a little difficult to get to the mall because of 15 but there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance or a short drive if you don't want to eat on campus. There is no housing on campus because it is a community college but there are often apartments or houses for rent nearby. The campus is small but has a lot to it. There are also always activities for students to attend and plenty of clubs and organizations to be a part of. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality education with a desire to get to know people.
One of the best community colleges on the East coast. I highly recommend it to anybody looking to further their academic career.
Frederic Community College is the best opportunity someone can have in their life. They teach you a lot.
Great teacher/student relationship, great community. Class size is smaller which tends to be a good learning environment. Staff is friendly and helpful and it feels as though the teachers care about your education
FCC is affordable and class-professor ratio is perfect. It is quality education with a peace of mind.
It's okay if you are only there to focus on education. The students can be very rude or negative if you go near the Fire Lounge or Gaming Lounge.
Frederick Community College is a great place to start right after high school. The schedule for classes are flexible and the advisers are a huge help when comes to pick classes and to deciding what the step should be.
Start Your Review of Frederick Community College
Frederick community college provides a great opportunity for students coming out of high school to transition into being a college student. There are numerous opportunities to get involved with the school and community. The professors are always available to assist their students every step of the way. Overall, I personally believe that Frederick Community college is one of the best community colleges in the state of Maryland.
Frederick Community College is a wonderful school. Most people do not expect much from a community college, but FCC offers so much to its students. They offer so many educational paths. They allow students to obtain an associate's degree to prepare them to transfer into a bachelor's program. They also offer fields of study that allow you to enter the work force upon completion, as well as continuing education and classes for seniors. FCC's opportunities allow for people from all walks of life to receive an affordable education.
For a community college, FCC has very solid programs and well respected faculty. All of the professors have been very good and are at FCC because they love to teach, not because they are publishing papers. Courses are well prices and generally moderate in difficulty.