1. Frederick, MD
  2. 2 Year

Frederick Community College Reviews

The professors are almost all doctors which not all colleges can claim. The professors also really care about how you are doing in your classes and are willing to help whenever they can.
If you are a high school student in the Frederick area I would highly recommend going to community college first! Do not be scared of missing out on that "college life experience" you're saving yourself a ton of money in the process and FCC is a great school!
there were several day and time options for the classes that i wanted to sign up for
i haven't taken any online courses
my Professors are very nice and care about actually teaching the material to the students that want to learn
I have not really experienced this yet
  • College Sophomore
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
There are a lot of resources readily available.
this is the only college that i have attended . I really like it.
The Financial Aid people didn't reply fast enough when I replied literally 14 hrs later they replied me back after 5 days.
Some classes were limited in offerings on times and days but generally OK.
Availability of on-line classes is good to supplement the classroom experience.
Have not really taken advantage of this at this time. May join military.
  • College Senior
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Enjoy the wide range of classes and courses available.
Wide range of career avenues to take, lots if internships available in the local area.
  • College Senior
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Undeclared major, taking basic core curriculum at this time. Able to meet and interact with other students form other fields.
Great classes and professors, great value for the money.
I'm a general studies major at FCC in hopes to transfer to a four year university to enter their political science major. I like being a Gen Ed major because since I still relatively a new student, its fun and interesting to learn new things and take new classes every semester.
The best part about attending Frederick Community College is that courses here aren't as difficult as a four year university. One thing that makes the school unique to me is that all faculty and staff are really helpful whenever you ask for help. Everyone here wants to see you succeed. I would choose this school again, if I could do it all over again because it saves money to transfer from a Community College to a four year university, rather than just heading straight a four year university after high school.
My communications teacher really became a mentor to me. She helped me discover my love for communications and gave me the inspiration to decide that this is what I want to do with my life
I had some amazing classes and professors at this school as well as bad ones. The great ones really guided me and helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my future.