Franklin Pierce University Reviews

I love the campus very much, it is a diverse community and very close knit. I feel like I could succeed here all four years. I have been accepted already and I am looking forward in moving forward.
Great friends and amazing professors. Overall my professors have been available whenever needed. Learning Centers offer much tutoring. I chose Franklin Pierce University because of the Environmental Science program. I love the fact that the University is nestled in the mountains and has a lot of hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities.
They need lot better food and the infrastructure is beginning to fall apart a little so it would be nice to see it updated a little but other than that I love it there.
Start Your Review of Franklin Pierce University
It is a great school with a lot of opportunities the environment is a calm and friendly environment with lots of friendly people
Franklin Pierce University is in its own area and it is very pretty. There is a mountain where we can hike and there is also a lake where we can go canoeing. The campus is nice and small and you can get to know many people. Also freshmen are allowed to bring cars so that gives students opportunities to go out of the campus to hang out as well!
Franklin Pierce has a beautiful campus that attracts students but I personally believe there are a lot of areas that need improvement. They focus heavily on athletics and student athletes while non athletes feel pushed to the side. The professors are great, but there has to be a better way to sign up for courses and a way to offer more time slots for them so schedules don't have to be so stressful. The food company, Sodexo, that caters the campus was featured on the movie "Super Size Me" so they should replace that with a healthier option since they charge students so much money to live there.
It's all about what you make of it. FPU as a lot of free things to go to, which is essential to the life of a college student. They have movie showings, popcorn and soda; comedy acts; and bingo where they give away cash prizes, all free
The faculty and students are very welcoming and happy! Professors are very enthusiastic with what they teach. A few things that can be improved are the living spaces, specifically freshman communal restrooms, and the cafe food.
I love my school, we have the best school spirit. Every one is so friendly it is very easy to make friends here, everyone knows everyone. It has its ups and its downs like any other place. Location wise it is beautiful campus, gets very cold in the winter. Don't worry about the weather because the classrooms are the best temperature. As for the faculty they are welcoming always willing to help you and they know you on a personal basis.
Franklin Pirce in a small diverse liberal arts college. They offer many clubs and activities through out the week. Small class sizes make it easy to communicate with your professors.
The school is like a real community. Its small so the class sizes are perfect and the professors are there to help and watch you succeed.
love Franklin Pierce and I have met the best people here.
Andy Card changed everything and gave this school its reputation back.
its an extremely safe campus. Campus safety does do their job though but most will understand that we are college students and sometimes don't make the best decisions. As for sexual assaults, I am unaware f any students who were blamed for their own assault but I'm not really sure.
The housing is good and gets better as you move up.
Sometimes the non athlete students get pushed to the side of rate athlete students but having a sports culture is important and valuable to the school.
I love this school. It gets a bad rep but the professors truly care and the president Andy Card who just stepped down made so many changes. This school has really turned around.
Start Your Review of Franklin Pierce University
I was having trouble selling into the new routine. The processor were very helpful
Rooms are too small with the portable closets.
Coach could be more helpful and approachable