Franklin Pierce University Reviews

It's a pretty decent school. Very expensive but all the students there get a scholarship or some form of financial aid. The foods okay, the dorms were designed by someone who designed a prison, but it's non-profit. I hear the communications department is decent and the English departments professors are pretty understanding. Not much diversity though.
Let start off by saying this school is essentially a community college for people who like to get away from home. First of all the people on campus are extremely selfish, they do not have a moral compass. I don't know, its like they treat visitors and outsiders like gods. But once your there, they don't give a crap about you. I came here to study environmental science because of the beautiful scenery and wilderness study areas on and off campus which is nice. The campus food I believe is C or D grade food (C grade is prison food standards), so already know what kind of food your getting. The school treats athletes like they are gods, and they can get away with anything. The baseball players can walk into class high or drunk and the professor won't even mind. Also, just recently the school just cut like several major sports teams that were keeping people here. So overall this place is fun for a good semester or two, but other than that everything else at this school is very limited.
Teachers are good, resources are good, very compact and diverse campus. Food sucks. Party scene is fun. Dorms are pretty broken down for the freshman buildings.
Start Your Review of Franklin Pierce University
I enjoyed attending Franklin Pierce for 4 years. The campus is small but there is enough students to make lasting friendships. A few of their policies are a bit out dated, and the campus needs a refresher
I liked the scenery of Franklin Pierce and how welcoming everyone is. I also like the sports complex on campus. One thing I would like change is the food on campus.
This campus is small, and quickly becomes like home. We are a community that stands together. The area is beautiful and even if you can not get off campus, campus its self is beautiful. The staff and professors that work here are all great people who want to help you achieve all of your goals.
Its secluded from everywhere. The nearest big city is an hour away. Not very many things to do but study.
Franklin Pierce is such an amazing school and it was the best decision I have made to attend. The classes are amazing and the people are all so welcoming. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous. People go canoeing and paddling boarding when the weather is nice and goes ice skating when the pond is frozen over. Franklin Pierce is just like my home and I'm always so excited to come back and enjoy my time with all my good friends
Franklin Pierce University is an excellent university. I am a student in the physical therapy graduate program and have been very impressed with the resources we have been provided with as well as the excellence of our professors. Although the graduate program is still expensive, it is a more affordable option compared to other schools in New England.
I love the campus very much, it is a diverse community and very close knit. I feel like I could succeed here all four years. I have been accepted already and I am looking forward in moving forward.
Great friends and amazing professors. Overall my professors have been available whenever needed. Learning Centers offer much tutoring. I chose Franklin Pierce University because of the Environmental Science program. I love the fact that the University is nestled in the mountains and has a lot of hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities.
They need lot better food and the infrastructure is beginning to fall apart a little so it would be nice to see it updated a little but other than that I love it there.
It is a great school with a lot of opportunities the environment is a calm and friendly environment with lots of friendly people
Franklin Pierce University is in its own area and it is very pretty. There is a mountain where we can hike and there is also a lake where we can go canoeing. The campus is nice and small and you can get to know many people. Also freshmen are allowed to bring cars so that gives students opportunities to go out of the campus to hang out as well!
Franklin Pierce has a beautiful campus that attracts students but I personally believe there are a lot of areas that need improvement. They focus heavily on athletics and student athletes while non athletes feel pushed to the side. The professors are great, but there has to be a better way to sign up for courses and a way to offer more time slots for them so schedules don't have to be so stressful. The food company, Sodexo, that caters the campus was featured on the movie "Super Size Me" so they should replace that with a healthier option since they charge students so much money to live there.
It's all about what you make of it. FPU as a lot of free things to go to, which is essential to the life of a college student. They have movie showings, popcorn and soda; comedy acts; and bingo where they give away cash prizes, all free
The faculty and students are very welcoming and happy! Professors are very enthusiastic with what they teach. A few things that can be improved are the living spaces, specifically freshman communal restrooms, and the cafe food.
Start Your Review of Franklin Pierce University
I love my school, we have the best school spirit. Every one is so friendly it is very easy to make friends here, everyone knows everyone. It has its ups and its downs like any other place. Location wise it is beautiful campus, gets very cold in the winter. Don't worry about the weather because the classrooms are the best temperature. As for the faculty they are welcoming always willing to help you and they know you on a personal basis.
Franklin Pirce in a small diverse liberal arts college. They offer many clubs and activities through out the week. Small class sizes make it easy to communicate with your professors.
The school is like a real community. Its small so the class sizes are perfect and the professors are there to help and watch you succeed.