Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies59 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration40 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management23 Graduates
Graphic Communications19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.46 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Franklin Pierce University Reviews
The faculty and students are very welcoming and happy! Professors are very enthusiastic with what they teach. A few things that can be improved are the living spaces, specifically freshman communal restrooms, and the cafe food.
Franklin Pierce has a beautiful campus that attracts students but I personally believe there are a lot of areas that need improvement. They focus heavily on athletics and student athletes while non athletes feel pushed to the side. The professors are great, but there has to be a better way to sign up for courses and a way to offer more time slots for them so schedules don't have to be so stressful. The food company, Sodexo, that caters the campus was featured on the movie "Super Size Me" so they should replace that with a healthier option since they charge students so much money to live there.
Great friends and amazing professors. Overall my professors have been available whenever needed. Learning Centers offer much tutoring. I chose Franklin Pierce University because of the Environmental Science program. I love the fact that the University is nestled in the mountains and has a lot of hiking, fishing and other outdoor activities.