Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies59 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration40 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management23 Graduates
Graphic Communications19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.47 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Franklin Pierce University Reviews
My experience at Franklin Pierce University has been great, thus far. I've met many people who have taught me valuable life lessons on this small campus. It's easy to walk from class to class, as it only takes a couple of minutes to get to each building. There are a number of different clubs that host events each weekend to encourage student involvement and socialization. The scenery is beautiful, with a great view of Mount Monadnock and Pearly Pond. However, the cafeteria food is average, and could improve with better funding. I would like to see an improvement as far as the cafeteria providing alternative food options for those who are on special diets.
It's a pretty decent school. Very expensive but all the students there get a scholarship or some form of financial aid. The foods okay, the dorms were designed by someone who designed a prison, but it's non-profit. I hear the communications department is decent and the English departments professors are pretty understanding. Not much diversity though.
The faculty and students are very welcoming and happy! Professors are very enthusiastic with what they teach. A few things that can be improved are the living spaces, specifically freshman communal restrooms, and the cafe food.