Franklin College Reviews

I'm a junior and I still absolutely adore this campus, the faculty, and the students. The best environment to learn and grow as a student is a place in which a campus acts like a community, and that's exactly what Franklin does. Professors work around the clock to see that students succeed in ever aspect of their lives, and that they will have success beyond graduation. Our small community makes for big opportunity to try new things and discover what it is that YOU love.
Franklin College is a great school to pursue your education and career goals through. Franklin College has opened many doors for me that I would not have been able to do on my own. Not only has the school and its faculty & staff pushed me to my limits, they have mentored me along the way. At the rate that I am going, I will achieve great things here at Franklin College. I highly recommend seeking out Franklin College and the opportunities that they have to offer.
I love how Franklin College is such a small school so I can have a personal relationship with my Professors.
Start Your Review of Franklin College
Franklin College has a great campus. I enjoy the small class size and professors that are helpful. I am happy with my experience so far at Franklin College.
The professors are extremely helpful and compassionate. The education is high quality and the sense of community is strong.
Franklin College has a very tight knit community. You get to know your classmates very well and your professors. Professors care about you and want you to succeed. There's numerous academically vigorous courses that challenge you and push you to be a better person.
Franklin College is an amazing small school with big opportunities. It is extremely easy to be involved academically and with extracurriculars. The professors are always available to help you with any problem - personal or school related.
Franklin College provides many opportunities for students to be involved within the community and the school. However, the school is run by very WASPy folks. The tuition is high, and the money is rarely spent satisfying the students.
I love being a student at Franklin College! The professors and staff are always willing to take the extra step to make sure you get to information and help that you need to be successful.
I enjoyed my experience with the visit at Franklin College. I met up with many of students and athletes and everyone is very friendly. It might be small, but I only see positives from that. It is a very "together" and nice community. I would say if you want to go to a small college, definitely look into Franklin.
It was overall a good experience so far. The things that I would change is better quality of the food and a better surrounding area to do stuff off of campus.
I love the friendly environment! I would love to see more diversity than what's there. I love the team spirits! The dedication to preserving the community feeling! I also love the choices for the sports that you choose to do! I am in Cross Country and I love the feeling of being on a team! They never fail to make someone, like me, feel like they are on a team!
I will be a freshman at Franklin College. The staff, coaches and professors have been really helpful with registration, getting classes, financial aid and learning about the school. Everyone is really friendly and I can wait to get started!
I had the worst experience at Franklin. I went to the housing president with some serious concerns about the well being of my roommate. He did NOTHING about it. The situation was causing me very high levels of stress which resulted in me failing most of my classes.

The dorm rooms are so gross. They're not cleaned very well before move in and they stink.

The only good thing I have to say about this college is the security officer named Carey. I had a breakdown one night and I didn't know who else to go to. He sat and talked with me for 5 hours. He actually cared about my well being.
I have really liked the school so far! As a sophomore, I've joined a sorority, Student Congress, and I am a resident assistant. It is very easy to get involved on campus.

Academics are so big here. The professors know you by name. They also care about you, not just your grades, but what's going on personally.
Coming from a small high school, Franklin helped make me feel at home. I enjoy the connections I have with my professors, the convenient location, and most of all the school spirit and traditions here at Franklin College.
Franklin is a great small college. There is a very big community sense here and everyone is always willing to help one another.
Start Your Review of Franklin College
I love Franklin College because they've given me the opportunities to be successful and excel in my career field. They helped me choose that career field by offering me an internship at a hospital where I realized that I want to pursue being a physician's assistant rather than a doctor. The community of Franklin is one big family, and I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. We're also in a unique spot being in a small town but only 30 minutes from Indianapolis. If I could go back and do it all again, I would choose Franklin every time!
overall this is a great school, and would love others to come here
there is a ton of opportunity on campus to network for jobs