Franklin College is a liberal arts college about 20 miles from downtown Indianapolis. Our small class size allows students to thrive through personal interactions and individual mentorship. In addition, our liberal arts curriculum offers transformative opportunities that translate into empowered perspectives and real-world jobs. Our professors—faculty-advocates—challenge students to stretch beyond easy answers and become leaders in their fields. At the end of the day, we are self-motivated, lifelong learners who relentlessly pursue the best in ourselves and in our community.
Franklin College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.43 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.47 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses