Franklin Career Institute is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Franklin Career Institute
Undergrads Over 25
After Franklin Career Institute
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Franklin Career Institute
- NGNew York Medical Career Training Center
- 2 Year
- Flushing, NY
- 1 review
- BAlbany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Albany, NY
- 306 reviews
- NGSt. James Mercy Hospital School of Radiologic Science
- 2 Year
- Hornell, NY
- CCUNY Bronx Community College
- 2 Year
- Bronx, NY
- 924 reviews
Franklin Career Institute Reviews
Review Franklin Career Institute
The education I'm getting is worth the money I'm paying. Everyday I come to class the teachers, staff, and my peers all help me stay focused. WIth out them and with out finacial aid I would be at home doing absolutely nothing. Before I atteneded FCI I feared that I would end up living in the streets when I become older. Thanks to Financial Aid I see a bright future for myself.
Diversity is big and FCI. From the moment you walk into the building you see all types of races, religions, etc. I've been attending FCI for almost a year and I've never seen any students discriminate one another beacuse of their race, religious background, or beliefs.
Stay Focused – I like the courses that are offered at FCI. The curriculum is straight forward and focus on exactly what you need for the medical feild. Although some classes are tough, their is help every where. The teachers are always available in or out of school by email or phone.