Frank Phillips College Reviews

I really enjoyed this college because the professors where all easy to work with. Since I am enrolled in dual-credit, I only see the professors once every two weeks. Despite this, they were always ready to answer any questions I had by email.
I have enjoyed having a chance to be at such a welcoming school. Frank Phillips College is a small school, with big dreams. The staff here is amazing and will do anything to help those in need. I cannot wait to continue my learning career here and graduate from such a loving school
It's okay. Not a lot of choices, so not a lot of room for flexibility.
Start Your Review of Frank Phillips College
I had one online class through FP that I liked and that was through VCT. It's all about the professor you get and how good they are with technology.
I've had good professors and some really really crap one's. You just have to ask people before you take a class. That's a small school perk.
It's super tiny. None of the above is applicable.
I'm general, so it's fine.
FP is alright. Most of the profs half do things and expect their students to read between the lines. I like the small class sizes, but that doesn't make up for the other.
They make you feel at home and work with you
I could not pick a better school
Like the flexibility of classes.
The professor/student relationship is not there, which makes it harder.
Not real sure since I am going on to another school and am not looking for a job right now.
The courses are manageable and the teachers are very helpful.
They employers from the area put on a job fair every year. If you obtain your associates degree, you can find a job if you don't want to go on.
Small, friendly school. Teachers are always there to help.
All classes are offered in the early morning until the late evening. Classroom size is reasonable and the professor works with you weather you need it or not.
Start Your Review of Frank Phillips College
Sometimes the website goes down but overall it is a very average online course.
Honestly I do not know anything about the post-grad services at my school currently.
Coming to this school will generally help me convert my ways of life to going to a bigger university in the future. The courses I'm taking are giving me well educated basis for transferring to a bigger school.