Franciscan University of Steubenville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.60 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.73 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Franciscan University of Steubenville Reviews
So far Franciscan has been great! As a freshman I was not sure if it would fit me, but I can now say that I love it here and I would not trade it for the world. It gives me a good balance of Faith, Academics, and other aspects that I believe will help me become a better person. I would definitely consider looking at Franciscan if you are looking for a well rounded education and for something that will push you to become a better person.
Franciscan University of Steubenville is an outstanding college. The majority of attendees are loud and proud Catholics, who are living out their faith in awesome ways! The Professors also all take an oath of Fidelity to the Holy Father, something not all professors do at Catholic colleges
A fantastic education combined with a fantastic atmosphere make for a wonderful experience! Best programs are Theology, Catechetics, Education, and Nursing, but all of the programs are wonderful. Campus is very safe, with the city being less safe but not horribly dangerous. The only downside is that there is not much to do nearby, but Pittsburgh is 45 minutes away!