Francis Tuttle Technology Center Reviews

So far I have had a great experience at Francis Tuttle. I would recommend the Lpn program to anyone. The program is very well put together.
I love Francis Tuttle Technology Center. They work with you and treat you like family. This school makes sure that you succeed. It is well worth going to there.
Love and caring professors, prepares you for the real work in what ever course your in and great job connections.
Start Your Review of Francis Tuttle Technology Center
Everyone is a gufee family
It was okay not very organized and a little difficult
For me it was easy for others it difficult because credits were not eligible for transfers
I was always challenged and pushed to my best abilities.
It was great and effective. My instructors were good some were not so good, but overall it was great
The student body is great
They are very organized and helpful in making sure that your financial is on point
The alumni chapter has a huge influence on the university and they are still growing and building in creating a solid chapter
very valuable degree to pursue
I tried to make a payment plan, but they wouldn't let me and insisted I would be terminated for fall semester if I don't pay the balance of my tuition right away.
I mostly take online classes right now
I love this school. My instructors treat as a person not a number and understand when personal things happen.
The campus is beautiful and the amenities are great!
The copy center is free and easy to work with!
Start Your Review of Francis Tuttle Technology Center
Great diversity! Everyone is there for a reason, and serious about their education.
There is always someone calling to offer jobs to students about to complete!
I love the diversity of the student body! I've also been impressed with how each program becomes a family.