Francis Marion University Reviews

Interesting school with it's fair mixture of pro's and con's... Ideal for people who prefer a small campus with class sizes that allow more one on one teaching. However, those seeking the typical "American Party Movie" experiences will not find it here. The town of Florence it's self is also not the largest or the cleanliest, but overall the residents are reasonably polite.
Great school, very diverse. Professors are awesome and will help you with anything. The campus is very safe and the people around are willing to help the freshman!
I am currently a Freshman at Francis Marion university. I enjoy being here and living on the campus. There are a few hardships about living on campus. For starters, the campus is located in the country of Florence meaning there isn’t much around. If you do not have a car throughout your years living on campus then you will be very bored. Weekends are as laid back as you make them . If you have work you might get that done but for the most part there isn’t much going on during the weekends. You might see a few people here and there but not really.
We have a great academic curriculum that’s guareenteed to have you ready for your career choice. We have a fantastic nursing program. We also have a good variety of student life actitives throughout the week to make your week a little more fun.
Start Your Review of Francis Marion University
My experience with Francis Marion University has been very good so far. It was easy to enroll, and the professors are very nice and understanding. The campus itself is on the smaller side, so the classes are easy to find. The professor to student ratio is very good as well, and the class sizes get smaller and smaller as you progress. Overall, I would highly recommend this college!
Francis Marion University is a great school. The campus is vibrant, beautiful, and alive. The professors there are great and easy to get in contact to. The only thing I would want to see changed is the amount of events and what type of events that goes on on campus. It is not a lot of things students can do on their leisure time to relax.
Francis Marion is a great school. There’s some really great professors that above and beyond the call of duty to help you (as long as you talk to them). I personally enjoy my time here.
I visited Francis Marion in the fall of 2017. It is a beautiful school and the guidance counselors are excellent. I'm attending FMU in august 2018. I'm very excited about starting my college years here because it reduces my anxiety and it makes me feel at home.
I love the people and the atmosphere in most of my classes. I love the spirit. I could do without the exhausting walks to class in the humidity, but that's the price of a spacious, beautiful campus. The work is hard and heavy workload, but it is manageable. I still manage to go out several nights a week with friends. It's just winter quarter, and I'm already is doing an internship/research with a professor. The opportunities are endless. Simply put, Dartmouth is an incredible place for your college experience.
I like how small and pretty the campus is. I also like how the size of most of my classes and being able to get one on one time with my professors, and I also like the opportunities and resources that are available to everyone.
The campus is clean and everyone is very nice and professional. The professors are easy to get along with and are fair graders. I only wish some of the labs were more up-to-date.
I love it at FMU! The professors are great, and the student life is cool. The dorms are fun to live in, and the food on campus is awesome.
Francis Marion University is for chill, relaxed individuals who don't mind intense classes. Student life is moderate due to a lack of student involvement on campus but it is improving. Sororities and fraternities aren't entirely big on campus due to the lack of student involvement as well but they are in the background of most events. Our sports teams are all pretty good and are gaining support from students by the years. Francis Marion's campus is nature based and has sort of a plantation home theme to go with the university being named after a Revolutionary War hero. Overall, the university is fairly decent but could improve on its student involvement aspect.
I like the smaller class sizes and the fact that the professors here actually take the time to get to know you and create that unique learning experience for each student
The professors at FMU are very knowledgeable and helpful. I graduated with a psychology degree and the program is rigorous but can be completed if you work hard.
It is a nice and small campus! It is very easy to learn your way around the campus and there is usually always someone willing to help just in case you get lost.
I'm proud to be in a nice Clean school and feeling safe with understanding teacher safe dorm room good food and I'm learning in Francis Marion university I'm proud to be a student
Classes are a great size, which allows students and professors to get more one on one time. All professors are very helpful and students treat one another with respect.
Start Your Review of Francis Marion University
FMU campus is close-knit like a family. From the moment I moved in I felt like I was home. I've met so many wonderful people here and made great friends. My teachers were always accessible to me and offered assistance whenever I needed it.
Beautiful campus, amazing professors who CARE and actually want you to succeed! Small campus, but full of people with big hearts and dreams.
Francis Marion University RN-BSN program is a wonderful program. As a 18 year ADN Nurse I had anxiety about any BSN program! The instructors were helpful, informative, and organized!