Framingham State University Reviews

To be completely honest if I could give this school 0 stars I would. It is a joke, you think you're at college....HA, this school is a place that weird people can all get together and hate their lives as a group. The professors are maybe the one positive thing about the school other than the baseball team I play on. The campus is small, the people are so weird, no one wants to party. Actually let me say this, there are no parties. every party we have is shut down within the hour of its start. I partied more when I was 15. If you want to go to a school that will make you hate your life and make you want to go to an actual college, than apply right now. If you actually want to experience college, you have a better chance of drinking a beer in your basement and inviting a girl over. Please for the love of partying and being young, do not come to this school!!!!!
I like the size of it it’s not too big everything is close but the food could be better and the parties
I'd say the best thing about Framingham state is the people. Meaning the students and instructors you'll find there are both great in the same like. you have your mix of sport heads to the music heads, it wont be hard to accumulate friends and find your scene.
Start Your Review of Framingham State University
The welcoming community that they have makes you feel like it isn't first year at Framingham. At orientation you spend the whole day with other students learning about the campus and getting a feel about what it will be like your first year.
I like Framingham State University. It's a small school, so you see familiar faces every day, the class sizes are small, and the campus is nice. The classes are interesting and most of the teachers are nice. It's a great school.
Framingham State University is situated on Route 9 in Framingham with convenient access to both the major expressway from Worcester, and the mass-pike, Interstate 90. The school itself is diverse and the campus is beautiful. The faculty and administration actually take the time to reach out to you if you put in the effort. Hard work does not go unrecognized, and the different department heads bring their own concepts to the table, bringing a more intimate knowledge to the subject making the classroom less formal and more realistic.
This is a great university. It's close to supermarkets, convenience stores, shopping malls, and only 30 mins from Boston. The classes are great, but I do wish their were more options for class hours.
If you're looking for a school with 0 night life and lots of work, come on down! The school is beginning to rub off of me, but the school spirit is at a low, and I still think we should have greek life.
Framingham State is an amazing college if you have a major in Fashion/Design or Education. Their Computer Science department is less than desired and needs to be updated. The campus is very safe and comfortable, perfect size for people who cannot handle large campuses and/or get overwhelmed easily.
Framingham has been a great experience so far. It truly has the cutest campus community, where you really feel at home. At the same time, the weekends are extremely quiet because of the large commuter population.
I am a new student that just transferred here from Massasoit Community College. Overall my experience here has been great. My professors are amazing and they care. They want you to succeed and I am one that is all about education. I am happy I got accepted into this school. This school is great :)
I have really enjoyed my experience at Framingham State University thus far. I transferred from a larger university and could not be happier with my decision. The class sizes are great and the professor's really make an effort to get to know all their students and help them succeed.
Framingham State University is an all-inclusive, diverse community. I personally have had nothing but positive experiences there. They accepted my transfer credits and dealt quickly with my decision to become a resident student instead of a commuter student. The classes are small, the environment is clean, and the people are always willing to help.
First of all, being a freshman, I do not know all there is to know about FSU, but so far, I know I made the right choice to take my education to FSU. It has been a great experience so far. The professors, overall, seem dedicated to the students, pushing them to succeed. One of my favorite things about school is the fitness classes that are offered; they are exciting and different all the while calorie burning. The food is also great at school, there is a great variety of options that are healthy and tasty. The only thing I can think that could improve the school, would be a food or snack bar in each dorm, if a student does not have time to eat at the dining hall, if the dining hall is closed, or the weather is difficult to walk in.
I like Framingham State University. This school is a small school with mostly commuters. I like the transportation systems from the parking lots to the school, it is very convenient. I also like the professors at this university, they are all very accommodating and they really try their best so you can succeed. The campus is all relatively close together too, the farthest walk you have is five minutes, which isn't bad. The dining hall also accommodates for a lot of different health choices.
My college experience so far has been one of self discovery, long night of hard work, classes that have required all of my skills and boggled my mind, and truly wonderful people that I will never forget.
As a science student I can not speak highly enough about the professors. Each professor I have had in the Chemistry and Food Science department is outstanding. They all have your best interest in mind, and will do all that they can to see you succeed. Because the campus is small, you are not a number. Each professor gets to know who you are and how to help you.
Framingham State University is continually growing. One thing I would like to see is more classes and more resources for the Food Science Students.
Start Your Review of Framingham State University
There are many things I like about Framingham State University. The campus is medium sized, but has a lot of hills. The other students and professors are very friendly, and very accepting. Living in one of the old dorms, it's still as nice as the new ones. One thing that I would like to see changed around the university would be the campus food. Many of the food that they make is mostly vegan, very little is there food that isn't vegan. Also, another thing I would like to see changed would be a bigger gym area. When I go to the gym it's usually very crowded and many machines you must wait for.
I like that it is a small college which is easy to make friends and community there. people are really friendly. three classes to be full student so it is pretty easy. I wish if there are more diversity though.
I think the opportunity for careers/internships are a little limited to a student. I have tried many times to get advice and help on internships as well as seeking them out on my own and it is very difficult.