Framingham State University Reviews

It is a small campus, with not a lot of diversity, but it is in a great area. The teachers, for the most part, are good. There are new dorms, which are very nice. It's nice to be able to get to all of your classes quickly.
I like that Framingham state university provides many inclusive opportunities. The academics are handled well with great staff.
Framingham State University is a great school the teachers are absolutely helpful and they are a lot of resources to help with your education
Start Your Review of Framingham State University
As a transfer student I found Framingham State University to be a welcoming place that always allows for open communication between the students and faculty.
As a commuter student, FSU has everything I could want. It's close to my home and has a vibrant community of residents and commuters. The campus is small and friendly, and has all the amenities we would require. There are many opportunities for extracurriculars and it's easy to fit right in here.
Framingham State is a very racist school. There has been several racist incidents in the past month, and no action has been taking regarding this. There has been complaints of african American students having racist writing on their dorm door, and also had pictures to prove. Framingham has done nothing! And they do not care about their students. In addition, this school is a rip off. You pay too much money and they barely give you money for Financial aid. Overall this school sucks, and it’s honestly a waste of money and time. Don’t go here.
I like Framingham State. It's honestly what you make of it. One thing I'd change is more dining options and that are open later.
Framingham State University has a very welcoming and beautiful campus. I couldn't ask for more. Despite the recent events on campus regarding race, they have gone above and beyond to meet the needs of students and listen to their thoughts on the incidents. It is a diverse campus and we accept the diversity with open arms.
To be completely honest if I could give this school 0 stars I would. It is a joke, you think you're at college....HA, this school is a place that weird people can all get together and hate their lives as a group. The professors are maybe the one positive thing about the school other than the baseball team I play on. The campus is small, the people are so weird, no one wants to party. Actually let me say this, there are no parties. every party we have is shut down within the hour of its start. I partied more when I was 15. If you want to go to a school that will make you hate your life and make you want to go to an actual college, than apply right now. If you actually want to experience college, you have a better chance of drinking a beer in your basement and inviting a girl over. Please for the love of partying and being young, do not come to this school!!!!!
I like the size of it it’s not too big everything is close but the food could be better and the parties
I'd say the best thing about Framingham state is the people. Meaning the students and instructors you'll find there are both great in the same like. you have your mix of sport heads to the music heads, it wont be hard to accumulate friends and find your scene.
The welcoming community that they have makes you feel like it isn't first year at Framingham. At orientation you spend the whole day with other students learning about the campus and getting a feel about what it will be like your first year.
I like Framingham State University. It's a small school, so you see familiar faces every day, the class sizes are small, and the campus is nice. The classes are interesting and most of the teachers are nice. It's a great school.
Framingham State University is situated on Route 9 in Framingham with convenient access to both the major expressway from Worcester, and the mass-pike, Interstate 90. The school itself is diverse and the campus is beautiful. The faculty and administration actually take the time to reach out to you if you put in the effort. Hard work does not go unrecognized, and the different department heads bring their own concepts to the table, bringing a more intimate knowledge to the subject making the classroom less formal and more realistic.
This is a great university. It's close to supermarkets, convenience stores, shopping malls, and only 30 mins from Boston. The classes are great, but I do wish their were more options for class hours.
If you're looking for a school with 0 night life and lots of work, come on down! The school is beginning to rub off of me, but the school spirit is at a low, and I still think we should have greek life.
Framingham State is an amazing college if you have a major in Fashion/Design or Education. Their Computer Science department is less than desired and needs to be updated. The campus is very safe and comfortable, perfect size for people who cannot handle large campuses and/or get overwhelmed easily.
Start Your Review of Framingham State University
Framingham has been a great experience so far. It truly has the cutest campus community, where you really feel at home. At the same time, the weekends are extremely quiet because of the large commuter population.
I am a new student that just transferred here from Massasoit Community College. Overall my experience here has been great. My professors are amazing and they care. They want you to succeed and I am one that is all about education. I am happy I got accepted into this school. This school is great :)
I have really enjoyed my experience at Framingham State University thus far. I transferred from a larger university and could not be happier with my decision. The class sizes are great and the professor's really make an effort to get to know all their students and help them succeed.