Fox Valley Technical College Reviews

Love love love it! The teachers are great! I have taken all online classes so far and all the teachers are generous and understanding. Obviously, I can't say much about the actual college since I'm an online student. However, when I do go there, I go to the Safety Center and it is truly amazing. I've never seen anything like it!
Fox Valley Technical College is a great campus for those who would like to continue their education on a budget. This college is perfect for adult learners and is very flexible. They want to work with you to help you succeed and reach your educational goals.
I am going for the new program of Massage Therapy. The Appleton campus is very clean and easy to understand the layout. There is so many resources that they give you as well.
Review Fox Valley Technical College
I am starting the therapeutic massage program in January and the recourses at this school are outstanding! I have never felt so welcome especially being an older student.
Amazing. Light atmosphere. So much diversity among student from all walks of life and very flexible with scheduling. Staff are excellent with helping students, visitors and guests.
The campus is amazing and the instructions are knowledgeable, always happy to help. A great school all around.
Fox Valley Technical College has a very good Fire Protection Technician program. I have received a lot of certifications that are accepted throughout the nation. I have received a lot of experience through this program requiring an internship and the classes provided.
I am a first term student, non-traditional. Lost my job in November. Everyone at Fox Valley Technical College has been a tremendous help, getting me all the information I needed, help with registration, trying to help me get enough money to stay the course without all the stress in my life.
It's my first year at fox valley tech, I'm only enrolled in 1 class at this time and so far I love it. The professor is amazing, if you have a question on anything she helps you through it until you understand the answer to why something is. There isn't anything I would change at this time. It seems that they have been working on a lot of changes and made good improvements. One great change I'm happy for are the prep classes they added for any subject you struggled with on your TEAS test to get accepted into the school. I wasnt happy about how much it cost but so far I'm not disappointed in the prep class for anatomy and physiology. It's very informational, and a great professor.
It's a great place to get an education. The teacher fare about what the are teaching and will do there best to help you learn. There is a wide array of programs and location where you can attend classes. The Appleton campus has nearby dorms, an onsite cafeteria and coffee shop, library, fitness area. The also have all kind of services for students of all ages and backgrounds
I am an older student going back to continue my education and have been very impressed with the programs and diversity that Fox Calley Technical College provides. It is practical, "real life" learning that equips you with realistic situations that happen in the real world and how to implement what you are being taught to current working conditions.
Everyone at the Fox Valley Tech in both Oshkosh and Appleton is very friendly. Any questions I ask are answered in a timely manner. I am a non-traditional student. All of the instructors are so respectful of that situation and I don't feel like a lesser of a person for returning to college so late. Also, tuition is so much cheaper than attending a University.
Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton, WI is extremely beneficial to my education. Most learning is hands on, and learning in smaller classes allows me to connect with my professors. This school is more strict than a University school with attendance, which helps students make sure they go to class and learn the material they need to learn.
This is my first semester at Fox Valley Technical College. I took a class during the summer and I knew that I was going to enjoy it here. The teachers are so helpful and for me, it is very easy to get around the school. I'm saving lots of money but I'm also getting a great education.
I love how invested the teachers and staff are with your future. They really show that they care about your success and want to see you make the most out of your degree.
The flexibility is unbelievable. I get to work around my classes with my personal life so well I don't have to stress at all about missing work or class.
I personally haven't been in any online classes. But I hear so much about them! I guess its not for everyone but a lot of people take on that challenge.
Review Fox Valley Technical College
We have plenty of post grad services to help with you to get the job you want. services like getting you into internships and helping you with your resume, and finding jobs sites near by so you don't have to travel far.
The quality of our courses is outstanding! There is numerous programs specifically for every unique student that attends here. The instructors are highly knowledgeable on their material that they teach from my experience here. Class sizes are not too big most I've seen is 30 in one class.
We have job fairs once every month just so most of the students can attend on their own time. At the job fair there's employers that come and talk with the students and tell them that they also came from this school and got a job right out of college.