Fox College Reviews

Overall this is a very good program, but it is extremely time consuming. It is very hard to have a job while doing this program. But the hands on experience is definately the best way to be learning the curriculum. It is very fast paced, and no corners are cut as far as what they are teaching the students. Attendance policy is very strict, and attendance policy for kennel duty (outside regular school hours) is even more strict, so if you dont like showing up for class don't enroll here!
I would no recommend this to anyone. Very expensive, credits hardly transfer to other schools and I don't see this as a real school.
I like that the instructors are always available if you need them. They help you prepare for quizzes and skill checks in advance so you can pass them with confidence. I would like to see them change their dress code from khaki pants to something darker for women who experience monthly women issues. But overall its a great college.
Start Your Review of Fox College
URGE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL!!!!
This school is a JOKE UNETHICAL .

The OTA director MS. BETH ELLEN SULLIVAN OTR/ is unprofessional & CRUEL; IMMORAL character.

I am going to do everything in power before I leave this earth to fight for equality & compensation for the damage this school has caused me.

“reasonable adjustments” required by the 2010 Equality Act
Although I have not begun the program yet, I have taken a look at the curriculum for the OTA program and I have observed the construction of the ADL classroom that will create a real life experience of learning. I am up for the challenge and I am delighted to be a part of something that is meaningful that will ultimately be helpful to others.
I am excited to begin the process of completing the OTA program. I look forward to meeting with other classmates and working together to accomplish the task of becoming a service to our communities. I am pleased to know that I will be a contributor at making the OTA program a success in it's first year at Fox College.
This school has been so perfect with me. Every question I had was answered. Every concern, was dealt with. I do not have 1 problem with this school.
I love everything about this school as stated. Their classrooms are the perfect size! They're very clean and neat, and most of all you're able to see the professor all the time.
They make sure to find you a job before they let you go.
When the students graduate, the college does not let them go until they find them a job; which is so awesome!
The staff is one of my favorite parts of the school. They make a part of why I love the school so much.
There's a complete floor for dental hygiene which i love with tools I've always dreamed of using.
This school is exactly the place i want to be. It offers exactly what I'm looking for but in a very short amount of time. The staff is great and always there to help. It's the perfect school for me.
It's hands on learning. This is what is best for me and most other people! Everyone here is so friendly too!
I have no bad things to say about this college. The only thing I have trouble doing is the 40 mile drive there and back from home. Other than that, I can only see the positive.
From an outside perspective, it looked like a fun and friendly environment. There were many different people of differing ethnicities.
Like any school I have come across, paying for school is a hassle, but they have made it the best experience I have had thus far.
Start Your Review of Fox College
The graduation rate and passing rate of licensure is above 80% and I feel confident in my program of choice. I feel I will get a great education and learn to my expectations and goals.
It takes considerable dedication to be part of this program to get though in 18 months time. In a short amount of time I will be able to find out the ease of my transferred credits. I have yet to encounter hassles and frustrations. I have been informed that the flexibility is going to be limited as this program is accelerated.
It's a private school that offers greater assistance to their students for their programs.