Fortis - Woodlawn is a for-profit college located in Woodlawn, Maryland in the Baltimore Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 87 undergraduate students. The Fortis - Woodlawn acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Claims, and Cosmetology. Graduating 43% of students, Fortis - Woodlawn alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $23,600.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fortis Institute - Woodlawn
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fortis Institute - Woodlawn
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Owings Mills
- 2 Year
- Owings Mills, MD
- 5 reviews
- NGRobert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences
- 2 Year
- Timonium, MD
- NGHair Expressions Academy
- 2 Year
- Rockville, MD
- 9 reviews
- NGHair Academy - Maryland
- 2 Year
- New Carrollton, MD
- 6 reviews
Fortis Institute - Woodlawn Reviews
Great people to be around. There is always someone willing to help you no matter what it is. They have great customer service, and all the staff is professional.
I graduated this year from Fortis from the medical program and I was really happy there. While it seems things were not so good a long time ago it is definitely not that way anymore. The faculty and staff are helpful and supportive and the career services lady helped me with my resume and took time with me. I actually had a great externship experience and got hired there. I took my certification exam , which is held at the school and is included in your tuition so there is no excuse not to get it. My friends and I really enjoyed our time there and highly recommend
I got hired off my externship and was completely prepared to take my certification exam, which I passed easily.